Should Beane be Fired Because of Today's Colts/Jets Trade?

Should Beane be Fired Because of Today's Colts/Jets Trade?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beane be Fired Because of Today's Colts/Jets Trade?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

Yes, let’s fire the first competent GM we’ve had since Polian and this is question comes up? I understand the frustration but we don’t have a clue what the colts or giants are asking to swap. 

I want the bills to trade up just as much as the next but let’s not lose our collective minds here.

It's too late some will need medication just to make through the night 

Hey guys/girls, longtime lurker first time poster here, this ridiculous thread forced me to create an account.

I voted yes purely for the comedic value, I haven't stopped laughing at this thread since its creation.

Obviously Beane won't and shouldn't even come close to getting fired over this. The Bills may have got bent over by the Jets and/or Colts, but they can still get some really nice team changing picks.  It looks like a true franchise QB is out of the question unless something drastic happens because I have no faith that Rudolph or Jackson are that guy. I would love for the Bills to grab Roquan Smith with their first pick, that dude was everywhere for Georgia last year and can be a game changer. If they must take Rudolph or Jackson I'm sure they'll both be there at 22. This could still turn out to be a very productive draft and a win for Beane, but it does suck that we most likely won't get one of Rosen, Darnold, or Mayfield. Next year's draft class doesn't look too hot for QB's.

Edited by Amaru523

I think you should be banned from posting until after the draft for utter rubbish like this on the board.

Threads are becoming dumber and dumber until this one which hit rock bottom of stupidity.

Edited by matter2003

The OP, and his moniker, reminds me of that great line from Horrible Bosses when Jason Bateman says that he drag races in a Prius. His boss looks at him funny, and then he says, "We don't win a lot."

I'm thinkin' this Buffalo Bills Detective doesn't solve a lot of cases.