Should Beane be Fired Because of Today's Colts/Jets Trade?

Should Beane be Fired Because of Today's Colts/Jets Trade?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beane be Fired Because of Today's Colts/Jets Trade?

• Yes
    • No

So if the purpose of the poll was to allow people to vent, folks can vent in the original thread about this subject. The 94/6 spread is an indication this was pretty useless.

If the purpose was to be duplicative to the original thread on the subject, you did a great job.

There are 6 weeks to the draft.  How about you commit to doing a poll after the draft that has several options including

Should Beane be fired?

Does Beane deserve a roll-over extension and a big raise based on the results?

How 'bout it detective...are you a true detective or just a man with an agenda?

The sequal for this poll should be now do you wish we never got rid of Tyrod?  Oh Boy heads will spontaniously combust!  LOL

Edited by JPP

i voted yes to see if i could be the only one but there were 12 others thinking like me but honestly......beane and mcdermot have completely restored my faith as a bills fan.....i would be happy giving them both 10 year extensions

So far we know that 1 poster was actually serious in his yes vote, and about 3 or 4 others voted yes just because they thought the question was ridiculous. 

What about the rest of you "yes" voters? Anyone else willing to admit they were serious with their yes vote? 

lol 

Yup, Beane should definitely be fired 6 weeks before his first draft here, since he was not able to control the actions of 2 other NFL GMs. 

And since the Jets trading to 3 clearly makes it impossible for Beane to ever land his franchise QB... may as well move on to the next GM now. 

We need to hire us a Jedi, so he can mind trick em!

Or, being more realistic, maybe some kind of spy from a government agency who can capture all these other GMs and give them heavy doses of LSD for months on end until they are brainwashed into doing what we want. ?

I mean, We obviously need a GM who can control the actions of every other GM around the NFL, and can solve our franchise QB problem long before his first draft as the Bills GM, right!    Come on Pegula, what are you doing? 

Edited by BillsFan4