Should Beane be Fired Because of Today's Colts/Jets Trade?

Should Beane be Fired Because of Today's Colts/Jets Trade?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beane be Fired Because of Today's Colts/Jets Trade?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, hmsmystic said:

I've been on this site for many years.  I don't post much.  OP, please refrain from posting anymore.

Man, this site has become loaded with junk

Could not agree more, this is embarrassing to serious Bills fans

6 minutes ago, JPP said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  of all the silliest threads in the past week this one is GOLD Jerry!  I voted definately No (for obvious reasons) but for ***** and giggles should of voted YEs.....I would of been the 1st

Should be called "Round"tine.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

For the record, this thread is being made as a result of the anger that posters have been saying since this morning in the Jets trade thread.  Therefore, if the season is now truly lost and we have no shot at Rosen or Darnold, I am asking the question.

I don't know about the season being lost, but you sure are!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JimBob2232 said:

If Beane made that trade, we would be crucifying him because the Jets could jump us.   Relax. 

I was tempted to go to a Jets message board and read what their fans are saying, but I'm betting many are ripping them for the very reason, now that they tipped their hand easy for us to go around them.

Glad to see so many people condemn the poster.

But an awful, awful lot of you posters have suggested that ultimately Beane and McDermott should be fired or would be because of the failure to move up.

Funny how those posters won't bear witness now to what they've said.

5 minutes ago, JimBob2232 said:

If Beane made that trade, we would be crucifying him because the Jets could jump us.   Relax. 

No.  I'd be celebrating because we'd probably get either Darnold, Rosen, or Mayfield.  Then I'd pray that Josh Allen decides to give up football to pursue a career in acting.