Should Beane be Fired Because of Today's Colts/Jets Trade?

Should Beane be Fired Because of Today's Colts/Jets Trade?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beane be Fired Because of Today's Colts/Jets Trade?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

For the record, this thread is being made as a result of the anger that posters have been saying since this morning in the Jets trade thread.  Therefore, if the season is now truly lost and we have no shot at Rosen or Darnold, I am asking the question.

No one cares.   Delete your acct 

• Thank you (+1) 1

No....This was a measured move by the Colts to get a bunch of extra selections AND stay in the top 6.  They will get a blue chip NON QB at 6.  There is someone up there that they like and wanted to stick around for....that is the ONLY REASON to make this deal today....they simply were not going to consider anyone outside the top 10 as a trading partner....again that is the ONLY reason to go ahead do this now, not 40 days from now.

Yes, he should be fired before he's even had 1 freaking draft with the Bills.

Especially after breaking that 17 year playoff drought.

If he hasn't landed his franchise QB 6 weeks before his first ever draft with the Bills, he should absolutely be fired! 

Edited by BillsFan4

I find it amusing there will be some here that actually cannot wrap their head around the fact the Colts had no intention of getting out of the top ten (unless someone offered a Ditka, then all bets are off).  In fact, the Jets may have been the ONLY trading partners the COLTS considered.  Beane. did. not. fail.  The Colts had a ceiling.  The Jets got fleeced.  This is not hard folks.  You cannot trade if you do not have a partner. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Zerovotlz said:

No....This was a measured move by the Colts to get a bunch of extra selections AND stay in the top 6.  They will get a blue chip NON QB at 6.  There is someone up there that they like and wanted to stick around for....that is the ONLY REASON to make this deal today....they simply were not going to consider anyone outside the top 10 as a trading partner....again that is the ONLY reason to go ahead do this now, not 40 days from now.

Thank you, jeff.

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Yes, he should be fired before he's even had 1 freaking draft with the Bills.

Especially after breaking that 17 year playoff drought.

If he hasn't landed his franchise QB 6 weeks before his first ever draft with the Bills, he should absolutely be fired! 

Heres a better poll - how long will Buffalo Bills detective last at TBD before he's banned for trolling? 

Would you mind conveying this to ScottLaw, gobilz and Klaista2k and everyone else who feels that the season is now lost?

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Would you mind conveying this to ScottLaw, gobilz and Klaista2k and everyone else who feels that the season is now lost?

I thought you were implying that they SHOULD be fired. I apologize that I mistook your poll.  My bad.

Edited by BillsFan4