How Many QBs Will Go in the Top Ten?

ONLY 2 QBs will be taken in the top 10.  Calling it now.  

Cleveland and Jets.  

Giants want to win now, otherwise they would trade Eli, I do not believe at all they will draft a QB at #2.  They could, but just dont buy it.

AZ just signed two QB's, they are not moving into the top 10 to take a QB and I dont think they are a lock to even draft one at all in the first. 

Denver I think feels their window closing, otherwise why even sign Keenum.  I do not think they plan to draft a QB anymore.

Buffalo is not going to trade up, now should they.  This offseason could not have played out any better for the Bills. Beane has been a master and now sits with a young promising QB prospect at pennies on the dollar in AJ, and in a prime spot for possibly 3 of the top 5 QBs to still be on the board at 12 (although I do think Miami could easily take one before us, leaving 2 guys still there).  

I am not even convinced Buffalo takes a QB at 12 anymore.  They could easily take Roquan or Edmunds then see who is on the board at 22.  Personally, I would play it safe and double down by taking a QB at 12 (Likely Baker, Allen or Lamar...although I think Baker could go to Fins) and then look for a LB at 22 (our current biggest need IMO).  

My prediction:  Bills stay put, draft Roquan/Evans at 12 and then take Baker/Allen at 22 (which ever one falls there) and if there isnt a QB they love at 22 still there, they take a WR or OL.    

Edited by Alphadawg7

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

ONLY 2 QBs will be taken in the top 10.  Calling it now.  

Cleveland and Jets.  

Giants want to win now, otherwise they would trade Eli, I do not believe at all they will draft a QB at #2.  They could, but just dont buy it.

AZ just signed two QB's, they are not moving into the top 10 to take a QB and I dont think they are a lock to even draft one at all in the first. 

Denver I think feels their window closing, otherwise why even sign Keenum.  I do not think they plan to draft a QB anymore.

Buffalo is not going to trade up, now should they.  This offseason could not have played out any better for the Bills. Beane has been a master and now sits with a young promising QB prospect at pennies on the dollar in AJ, and in a prime spot for possibly 3 of the top 5 QBs to still be on the board at 12 (although I do think Miami could easily take one before us, leaving 2 guys still there).  

I am not even convinced Buffalo takes a QB at 12 anymore.  They could easily take Roquan or Edmunds then see who is on the board at 22.  Personally, I would play it safe and double down by taking a QB at 12 (Likely Baker, Allen or Lamar...although I think Baker could go to Fins) and then look for a LB at 22 (our current biggest need IMO).  

My prediction:  Bills stay put, draft Roquan/Evans at 12 and then take Baker/Allen at 22 (which ever one falls there) and if there isnt a QB they love at 22 still there, they take a WR or OL.    

Wanna bet? 

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What does Jets' trade mean for top-3 picks? (2:52)
 Adam Schefter joins SportsCenter and explains that Jets moving up to the 3rd pick means there will be a battle for quarterbacks at the top of the draft.

This is a certainty, which means great talent will be pushed down. This should help us in moving up to 2 (I really hope)

24 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Rosen, Darnold and Mayfield will all be off the board by 10.

This wouldn’t surprise me at all. I have ZERO clue where Allen goes. 

The draft can’t come soon enough! This should be the most fun ever. 

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

I think Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield will go in the top 10. A desperate team may take Allen in the top 10, but I think that would be a mistake.

I think your right, three in the top ten maybe Allen instead of Mayfield, but I don’t think both.