Is it possible Jets are targeting Allen instead of Rosen?

LA Grant

On 3/17/2018 at 3:37 PM, LA Grant said:

Everyone seems to be assuming Jets are going for Rosen... what happened to the idea that Josh Allen could be the 1st or 2nd QB off the board?

Think about it: of any owner who would be wary of Rosen's "character concerns," wouldn't it be Woody Johnson of all people?

If it goes 

CLE - Darnold

NYG - Barkley

NYJ - Allen 

CLE - they could take Chubb, or more likely, they swap with DEN who want Rosen and still get Chubb <— OR this also leaves the possibility that BUF use their plethora of picks to beat DEN's offer to nab Rosen, and CLE decides 12 & 22 & a 1st next year is the better deal. So BUF - Rosen

DEN - Mayfield

Everyone wins, except the Jets.

Actually I believe they want Mayfield , Rosen is one concussion away from retirement I can’t imagine teams not seeing this as a huge red flag , if I’m not mistaken he already had two of them , with both of his parents being doctors ,  and money not being an issue one big hit and ( that could be it ) for his career ! 

I believe the Browns are taking Dornald  , the Giants are the wild card here , if the Jets do take Allen , and Mayfield is still there Cleveland’s phone will explode for ( 4th overall pick )