The Mighty McCarron

What if AJ actually threw the ball often and with some accuracy....Thats something we didn't have last year and still made the playoffs. Just think off all those picks being used for a fast middle line backer, wide receiver, offensive lineman etc. This team could be even better with a QB that is above average and a much better offensive coorinator.:rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MC Hamburg said:

What if AJ actually threw the ball often and with some accuracy....Thats something we didn't have last year and still made the playoffs. Just think off all those picks being used for a fast middle line backer, wide receiver, offensive lineman etc. This team could be even better with a QB that is above average and a much better offensive coorinator.:rolleyes:

Playoffs again next year!

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Success said:

I think they may stay put and go that route.  McCarron can really sling it.  Coach him up and use all of our picks to build a great young team.

Is this where we begin hyping another average QB to give us false hope? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Is this where we begin hyping another average QB to give us false hope? 

Honestly, I don’t see how it’s different with Darnold or Rosen.  Questions with both.  About 2 months ago many felt Darnold should go back to school for another year.

Edited by Success
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chuck Wagon said:

Yes, this team could be very good if they found a franchise QB off the scrap heap.

Also, I could buy a lot of things I want if I won the lottery.

Which do you think is more likely to happen?

They found a franchise QB off the scrap heap is more likely.

Wonderful.

Set the bar high and shoot for an average QB.

The Bills of the late 80’s and 90’s should have done the same. Maybe 5hey would have won a SB or two.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

It is not out of realm of possibility but very hard due to talent loss Bill have had.  Too many rookies and one year players this year I think.

The Bills have added talent and have replacements for 2 of the key losses (Davis for Gaines and Groy for Wood).  The only one they haven't replaced yet is Brown.

5 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is not out of realm of possibility but very hard due to talent loss Bill have had.  Too many rookies and one year players this year I think.

I don't know about that.  If they get Roquan Smith with 12 or couple that with 5 to go up a couple spots they have 22, our 2 seconds, and our 2 thirds to bolster the offense.  With Price's injury we could get him in the second and still get a choice WR and RB along the way.  Late rounds for depth DT and CB.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

I don't know about that.  If they get Roquan Smith with 12 or couple that with 5 to go up a couple spots they have 22, our 2 seconds, and our 2 thirds to bolster the offense.  With Price's injury we could get him in the second and still get a choice WR and RB along the way.  Late rounds for depth DT and CB.

We do not have many late rounds picks - we have a 6th traded down from 5th.