Possible trade to #1?

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

If you were GM of the Browns would you trade out of #1 knowing you can just stay put and pick the top QB and still have a boatload of draft picks to fill out your roster? The answer is no. 

It all depends. Do they view 1 qb higher than the others? Or do they have them all in 1 tier? By picking up even more high end draft picks trading out of #1. They take qb at #4, and have all the ammunition to trade up for guys they want. They could move all over the draft board with all those picks. So to answer your question, yes I would but ONLY if they don't have 1 qb rated higher than the others

Just now, Bills4life1924 said:

It all depends. Do they view 1 qb higher than the others? Or do they have them all in 1 tier? By picking up even more high end draft picks trading out of #1. They take qb at #4, and have all the ammunition to trade up for guys they want. They could move all over the draft board with all those picks. So to answer your question, yes I would but ONLY if they don't have 1 qb rated higher than the others

I gave you the answer and you still managed to get it wrong. 

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

I wrote about this in a couple other threads. But instead of voicing a possibility 10x's in 10 threads, this is the only reason for starting a new thread for the same topic.

So many people are assuming the browns are taking a qb 1st overall. Which brings me to this...

The browns already named their starter. If u take a qb 1st overall, why would u not let him compete for the job? I understand u may want to sit him for a year, ect... But why not ATLEAST let the top overall pick in the draft compete for the job in camp?

They also signed Carlos hyde. So maybe the browns value draft picks over barkley. Maybe the browns will trade back (esp since they already own pick #4) for high draft picks and fill their roster with top end talent.

I'm not saying they won't select a qb with 1st pick(I also think they will), but just another possibility to think about.

You'd have to give up a kings ransom...unless your without a doubt getting a future HOF...it's not even worth considering

45 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Try using common sense. It will tell you that we aren’t trading for the top pick. I can’t believe some of you are even wasting time entertaining the idea.

Did I ever say we were trading for the #1 pick?

1 hour ago, Chuck Wagon said:

While trading pick #1 for pick #12 and lower picks and instilling Tyrod & Hyde as your backfield of now and the future is a very browns thing to do, it's not something to realistically think could happen.

Yeah but the Browns still have the #4 pick so they could get the 3rd QB off the board, there was a rumor they wanted Allen, so they made the trade with Buffalo and part of the trade is we don't take Allan  and give them our 2 first rounds plus additional.  That gives the Browns a QB at 4 plus 12 and 22.  Or take the Browns 4th pick you're still getting the 3rd highest ranked QB which every day of the week it's a different person anyway ranked highest.

• Like (+1) 1