Possible trade to #1?

7 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Weak question I responded to which seemed to come from monkeys banging keyboard.

Not really. Saying “Browns” is silly. It’s like assuming we’ll so something stupid because it’s what we’ve done several times in the past.

29 minutes ago, Success said:

Maybe, but we need to step back a bit, imo.  Prior to our trade to 12, getting into the top 5 was a pipe dream.  I don’t think they necessarily have to panic now.

It’s a very good QB class, but perhaps a bit overrated.  Do we really want to give up what it would take to get to 1 or 2 now?

Good question.

Too steep for my blood.

Just now, Bangarang said:

Not really. Saying “Browns” is silly. It’s like assuming we’ll so something stupid because it’s what we’ve done several times in the past.

There are a lot of answers but not for the slanted question you posed.  Not worth effort.

15 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

If there is a franchise guy at 1 why would the Browns trade the pick? Your answer better not include the words Tyrod or Taylor.

My thought is they would trade back to accumulate more high draft picks, but they would take their qb at #4 and have the ammo from trading 1st pick to fill roster with top prospects

1 minute ago, Bills4life1924 said:

My thought is they would trade back to accumulate more high draft picks, but they would take their qb at #4 and have the ammo from trading 1st pick to fill roster with top prospects

If you were GM of the Browns would you trade out of #1 knowing you can just stay put and pick the top QB and still have a boatload of draft picks to fill out your roster? The answer is no. 

9 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Well, tell me what Dorsey is going to do since you seem to know.

Says the person acting like they know exactly what the browns are going to do based on a past regime.

And yeah, they traded for a QB who they may have not been able to sign if he had been. They cap space to facilitate the move with little impact their bigger picture. Yeah, how stupid of them.

Edited by BillsFan17

33 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I believe the Browns will take Darnold at #1.

Yes they will because I think this organization is done making stupid decisions. We have to target NYG. So we can at least allow Beane, McD and the scouts a chance to choose between Rosen or Mayfield!

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I know he’s not going to gift us a franchise QB simply because it’s what Bills fans want to see.

So, you have no idea what he is going to do.

The price of that pick wouldn’t exactly be a gift.

Maybe he believes their are multiple QB’s he likes and one would be there at 4 if he traded with the Bills?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

So, you have no idea what he is going to do.

The price of that pick wouldn’t exactly be a gift.

Maybe he believes their are multiple QB’s he likes and one would be there at 4 if he traded with the Bills?

Try using common sense. It will tell you that we aren’t trading for the top pick. I can’t believe some of you are even wasting time entertaining the idea.

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

More monkeys banging on keyboard.

you got me

• Like (+1) 1