The Jets trade opens up Mayfield to Bills.

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Mayfield at 5 to Denver

Right on man, 

The way I see it Cleveland, Jests, Denver and Arizona with a move up will take a QB before us at 12 that is if the Bills even take one at 12 now. Will we ever have a staff that holds the QB position in a higher regard?

Edited by xRUSHx

If Rosen was the Bills target, I don't think we get him.

If Mayfield is the target, then I think Cleveland has got to be the trade partner.

I just don't see the Giants passing on Barkley and if they were it would be an outrageous demand.

1 minute ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Rosen to the jets seems likely but i wouldnt put it past them that they want mayfield either. He has that larger than life personality about him that fits ny

They may settle for Mayfield after the G-Men pick Rosen and the Browns make Darnold the #1 pick overall. 

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

I’ll bet money Denver doesn’t take a QB at 5.

Lots of money.

That is also possible. I do think it is possible that NFL people don't like some of these QB prospects as much as we do. Maybe we can can get Rosen with a trade up to 6 or 7? who knows? 

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

That is also possible. I do think it is possible that NFL people don't like some of these QB prospects as much as we do. Maybe we can can get Rosen with a trade up to 6 or 7? who knows? 

Happens every year.

Fans/Media get hyped on certain QB’s and it NEVER goes the way people think.

Denver isn’t taking a QB at 5. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Case Keenum is on a short term deal.  They likely will. 

I just don't see it. I think Elway knows he sucks at evaluating QB's so he's gonna upgrade the roster with a vet QB, and a few more pieces before the window closes on an otherwise good defense

5 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

After just paying Keenum 36 million and Joseph stating that he was the "missing" piece? I think Denver is out of the first rd QB market

Smokescreen. I think they are trying to boost the trade value if their pick at 5. The early reports of them being out of a QB at 5 when the Keenum deal was announced quickly shifted to them loving a QB. Broncos want to make a run now, I think they'd move down. 

Just now, Ittakestime said:

Can they really risk taking another first round QB that could fail?  Either way, they are taking Allen 

Elway is on record of saying he'll keep swinging to get the right guy at QB.  I don't believe Keenum is that guy for their long term. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Elway is on record of saying he'll keep swinging to get the right guy at QB.  I don't believe Keenum is that guy for their long term. 

You can swing in other rounds. The QB they wanted, Cousins, was taken in third