Time for Beane to Call Gettleman - Beane Says the Bills Have the Capital to Get to #2

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

This is killing me; I hope we can get this wrapped up this week...

Get what wrapped up. Unless we can guarantee they get Chubb, they ain't trading. We would need to go to 4 first and then to 2 and I don't know if that happens before the draft day. 

Giants have so many holes to fill they'd be wise to pick up the extra draft picks; and judging by the way Mara's been talking about OBJ, there's no guarantee that he'll be re-signed. DE, LB, RB, OT, OG, WR, CB are all needs they need to fill before they even think about taking a QB IMO. They've lost so many pieces this offseason. JPP, DRC, Justin Pugh, were all key pieces. 

I think this deal gets done on draft day.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

41 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Bills have so many holes to fill they'd be wise to use all of their draft picks; and judging by the way Mara's been talking about OBJ, there's no guarantee that he'll be re-signed. DE, LB, RB, OT, OG, WR, CB are all needs they need to fill before they even think about taking a QB IMO. They've lost so many pieces this offseason. JPP, DRC, Justin Pugh, were all key pieces. 

I think this deal gets done on draft day.

FIFY