Time for Beane to Call Gettleman - Beane Says the Bills Have the Capital to Get to #2

On 4/23/2018 at 12:03 PM, Bills4life1924 said:

I'm sure there is truth to that, they have scouts watching these guys for years in college. It's the visits and meetings that could tinker the board a little bit. 

Many of these guys were known even in high school.

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Time for Beane to Call Gettleman - Beane Says the Bills Have the Capital to Get to #2
1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I think Allen is the one that falls out of the top 10. Rosen could "fall"to 5-8, but why risk hoping he is available in that rage and that you can pull off a trade over other teams which could even include San Diego or New England and of course Arizona and Miami. Just overpay and move up to #2.

Agree 100% with this. You get Rosen and don't look back. I think Allen has been used by all these teams.

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

26 MORE HOURS!

The guy really is insane. No team at #1 overall does a trade to break even, especially moving down from 1 to 2 and 4 to 12 for 22 and 65.

Edited by cle23

5 minutes ago, cle23 said:

The guy really is insane. No team at #1 overall does a trade to break even, especially moving down from 1 to 2 and 4 to 12 for 22 and 65.

Doesnt seem so unreasonable to me. Cleveland has so many picks they dont need to break even.

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I want Rosen, But I can't give up that much.   Too much like Ditka trading his whole draft...

Yet not even close to that. It cost the Rams and the Eagles 6 picks each to move up to #1 and #2 in 2016. These are only our picks in the first 3 rounds this year, and this wont cost us any future picks. And it's not just for Rosen, it's for the entire pick of the litter.