Jets just traded with Colts for #3 pick in first round

39 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Bills need to get to 2 right now if they want their guy,

We always did.  This was always in play that someone would try to jump us. 2 was only way to ensure we got who we wanted and even then browns could do something Brown like...

5 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I don't like the timing of it. The day after Rosen's pro day. I'm afraid it sends a message that's their guy. And I really don't want him in any other colors than Blue and Red.

They were also at Baker's pro day, if that means anything.

Good lesson here in that you aren't ENTITLED to anyone's pick.  Hopefully our front office understood this and have a plan B.  There was simply no way to guarantee that you can get exactly what you want - the other 31 NFL teams each have their plans as well.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Start?  He’s dead meat.  If he doesn’t have the stones to get up to 1 or 2 he should go find employment elsewhere.  The fans will revolt if they tell us they tried but it was too expensive.  

You people are something else. A lot of people on here act like it’s the end of the world if they don’t take a QB this year. There no guaranteed if any of these QB be a star in the future. We have to many dead meat fans.

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

- If they were trading up then why did they sign McCown and Bridgewater? Not to mention they also have Petty and Hackenberg.

- Bills are screwed and have to trade up to 2 now. No choice. There will be 4 QB's taken in the top 5

Hack will most likely be available, and you know Pegs loves Nittany Lions.:nana:

I'm anxious to see how this all plays out. Many ways it could go. It will come down to if the Giants want to move back to 12 and if so, how much Gettleman is wanting to gouge Buffalo to do it. I think there is a price to pay that is fair to both team. If the Giants want to go bigger...I have no issue walking away and seeing how the draft plays out. 

4 minutes ago, Success said:

No they didn’t.

Who owns the #3 pick then. I might have lost you on your post here? I get they have 6th but they were willing to move and did.

"This ain’t Madden.  You can’t force the colts to trade out of the top 10 if they don’t want to."

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

It was a one off year. Your last sentence is the aberration, not the norm. You don't build a team on an aberration. You telling people to stop like you're making a good point makes it even more annoying.

Your point sucks. Stop saying it.

Facts are difficult things for you.  I understand.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Giants take RB at 2 (won't trade out) and now we get screwed....this just undid all the good of the off-season

It's time to start ( fire McBeane ) treads 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Giants take RB at 2 (won't trade out) and now we get screwed....this just undid all the good of the off-season

Missing out on a QB who is not guaranteed to succeed in the NFL undoes what has been done to this point?  Melodramatic much?

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Who owns the #3 pick then. I might have lost you on your post here?

"This ain’t Madden.  You can’t force the colts to trade out of the top 10 if they don’t want to."

They didn’t trade out of the top 10.  They have the 6th pick now.

With the Bills they’d have the 12th.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I don't like the timing of it. The day after Rosen's pro day. I'm afraid it sends a message that's their guy. And I really don't want him in any other colors than Blue and Red.

Thats a good point. They probably said weve seen enough and were on the phone last night. I wanted rosen so bad. This really sucks