Josh Rosen: will he want to play here? ESPN discusses

KDIGGZ

Bruschi is hating on buffalo.  Simple as that. 

Complaining about the weather, but he played  his career in New England?   

Im glad Shefter mentioned Jim Kelly and stood up for Buffalo a bit. 

I get why players wouldn’t want to be in Buffalo, but I think it surprises many of them. 

I don't get it. Original poster said Rosen to Buffalo talk begins at 3 minutes but all I heard was that Bruschi was an idiot... sorry IS an idiot.

Like everyone said. If Beane & Co. are that convinced of Rosen being THE guy, then concerns such as him not wanting to play here wouldnt be an issue.

I just can't see us paying that stiff price to move up to #3 for a guy who doesn't wanna play here. Maybe back in 1983 but not now, not with this regime.

Stranger things have happened of course... such as Bruschi being asked for his opinion when everyone knows dudes an idiot :P

Who the heck is that guy? Seems like he is pulling everything he says out of his @$$. He is spewing a bunch of nonsense about things he has no idea about, including what's going through Rosen's head.

not sure where all this Bruschi is an idiot stuff is coming from.     hes usually right,  and  everything he said about Rosen is a potential problem.

not sticking up for Bruschi,  could care less about him.   just find it funny the hate for him.

he mentioned the other day that he loves everything the Bills have done recently and he was impressed with the past season as well as the moves this off season.

actually one of the few who objectively looks at teams.   dont find him to be much of a homer.

Edited by bigduke6
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Playoffs? said:

I get why players wouldn’t want to be in Buffalo, but I think it surprises many of them. 

I think Bruschi is an idiot but there is some truth to what he says.  I grew up in Buffalo and hated the winter weather and the summer humidity.  I jumped at the opportunity to move to California and I would never move back there or anywhere else in the North. 

If the Bills sense Rosen doesn't want to play in Buffalo, if they move up, they can still draft him and then try and work a trade like Elway to Denver or Eli to the Giants.

Personally, I wouldn't want Rosen anyway. Maybe I'm just biased because I don't like pompous, self-righteous SJW douche bags, but a guy with durability concerns, average arm strength, questionable leadership, and poor pocket presence isn't the guy I want to bet the farm on.

He may prove to be the next Aaron Rogers, but he could just as easily be the next Kevin Kolb.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LA Grant said:

They're just filling air & connecting dots.

The draft process is way too long for the national media.

For all of its shortcomings, at least 'Draft Twitter' uses the three-month lull in actual action delving into mid-late round types. Alas, there's no real money in ESPN etc talking about a running back from Back Of Beyond State.

6 hours ago, Playoffs? said:

Yeah Bruschi is an idiot... Interesting tho. A panel of guy was asked winners and losers of free agency and Teddy chose us as a winner and said he loves the culture change in Buffalo... I was shocked.