AJ Bouye Best Dressed? What Am I missing?

Apart from having an argument with his shoes, the look is one of a young kid who has suddenly sprouted up a few inches, and outgrown his trousers. ;)

But is being made to wear them still, as they haven't worn out. ;)

7 hours ago, Mango said:

It’s a really well tailored suit. I dig it. I don’t think I could pull it off, but I am cool with it. 

Advise to the board. Cheap suits (clothes in general work here) with a really good tailor look great, and nobody would know the difference. An expensive suit with a mediocre tailor looks like it’s off the rack at the Bon-ton. 

I do this with jeans sometimes too, not just my suits. A $30 pair of jeans can look and fit just like they cost $200 just by taking them to a trailer for a couple bucks. 

This x100000000.

7 hours ago, Mango said:

It’s a really well tailored suit. I dig it. I don’t think I could pull it off, but I am cool with it. 

Advise to the board. Cheap suits (clothes in general work here) with a really good tailor look great, and nobody would know the difference. An expensive suit with a mediocre tailor looks like it’s off the rack at the Bon-ton. 

I do this with jeans sometimes too, not just my suits. A $30 pair of jeans can look and fit just like they cost $200 just by taking them to a trailer for a couple bucks. 

All he was missing was a wig and a big red nose.