Ryan Nall, White Lightning... and Thunder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0RAk8QGXc

This dude's agility is fantastic for a guy his size. He outperformed almost all RBs in the shuttles at the combine. He's tough, can catch, break tackles, and is a gamer. Seems like a Billacheat type guy, but I am hoping we can snag him before the Pats as a Phenomenal H-Back. This guy is my ultimate late round gem. And since I am the most trusted and reliable person to talk to about who will bust and who will shine, please take note.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

This dude's agility is fantastic for a guy his size. He outperformed almost all RBs in the shuttles at the combine. He's tough, can catch, break tackles, and is a gamer. Seems like a Billacheat type guy, but I am hoping we can snag him before the Pats as a Phenomenal H-Back. This guy is my ultimate late round gem. And since I am the most trusted and reliable person to talk to about who will bust and who will shine, please take note.

Since you are the most trusted person to talk to about ( bust/shine ) I would love to hear your output on couple of QB’s ! 

# 1 Mayfield 

# 2 Rosen 

27 minutes ago, Putin said:

Since you are the most trusted person to talk to about ( bust/shine ) I would love to hear your output on couple of QB’s ! 

# 1 Mayfield 

# 2 Rosen 

I think both are going to be really good NFL prospects. I like Baker a little more, because he is very, very, very accurate. That, in my opinion, should be the number one factor to look for in a QB prospect. You can teach other stuff, but accurate throwing seems like it is something you’re born with. Plus, the dude is very passionate about winning. 

On a side note, to toot my own horn again, I was telling anyone who could listen that Eric Ebron is nowhere near worth a 1st round pick. He was a 3rd round grade TE in a terrible TE draft class. But because he was the best of a mediocre group, people wanted to WAY overreach for him. Thank goodness the Lions saved us from that one. 

27 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

I think both are going to be really good NFL prospects. I like Baker a little more, because he is very, very, very accurate. That, in my opinion, should be the number one factor to look for in a QB prospect. You can teach other stuff, but accurate throwing seems like it is something you’re born with. Plus, the dude is very passionate about winning. 

On a side note, to toot my own horn again, I was telling anyone who could listen that Eric Ebron is nowhere near worth a 1st round pick. He was a 3rd round grade TE in a terrible TE draft class. But because he was the best of a mediocre group, people wanted to WAY overreach for him. Thank goodness the Lions saved us from that one. 

I couldn’t agree more about Eric Ebron I remember the mock draft and how the ( so called experts ) were saying he’s a good fit for Buffalo , 

i also like Mayfield ALOT IMO he’s the best QB in this year’s draft , I think the kid has heart , I know many believe he’s cocky and don’t care much for his attitude , I even heard some comparing him to J Manzel , I haven’t really seen Rosen or Darnold play much to give my opinion on them , but I think Baker is a complete package who I think can start right away , anyways thanks for your input !!

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Wow, what a throw back! He reminds me of guys like Riggins, Csonka Marv Hubbard, etc.  I don't know how well this will work in the modern NFL  but the kid sure looks tough.

Edit: Not impressed with 15 reps on the bench at the combines.

Edited by Bill from NYC

20 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Wow, what a throw back! He reminds me of guys like Riggins, Csonka Marv Hubbard, etc.  I don't know how well this will work in the modern NFL  but the kid sure looks tough.

Edit: Not impressed with 15 reps on the bench at the combines.

The clips of this player remind me of the Pats Burkhead. He seems to have the same style of between the tackles backs that you cited.  There is no flash and little juking. Mostly north/south running hard running. Very old school player. 

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.