3-19: UFA LB Will Compton Visiting the Bills - Signs with Titans

6 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

You're missing the point 

They could very well be planning to draft a starting LB in round 2 for all we know.

That's not the point either 

In the last 2 seasons, the team's best LB were a street FA picked up off the scrap heap (who went to the pro bowl) and a 5th round rookie, respectively. ILB isn't exactly a difficult position to fill these days.

Now, if you want a Luke Kuechly, then yes, you need to be prepared to invest premium assets, but that's clearly not their plan at this point.

You're looking at Milano, LorAx, a round 2/3 rookie, a vet like Compton, a day 3 rookie, Vallejo, and either Lacey or Stanford as the LBs.

You may not like the plan, but that's what it is.

If the plan is to get a top LB in the draft, that's perfect. Just don't go trading up for a QB then. Can't have both worlds

2 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

If the plan is to get a top LB in the draft, that's perfect. Just don't go trading up for a QB then. Can't have both worlds

yes let's skip the chance of getting an elite QB again.  

Sorry I'll take a 3-13 season this year to have picked Rosen, Darnold or Mayfield.  

Just now, KRT88 said:

yes let's skip the chance of getting an elite QB again.  

Sorry I'll take a 3-13 season this year to have picked Rosen, Darnold or Mayfield.  

Mayfield can be had later and that's who they should be targeting. Going top 6 is not necessary unless Darnold is there. 

25 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

You are right that you can't have both worlds so the priority will be to get the best qb. That's not to say that you can't use one of your remaining picks for a good LB prospect. You can fill in one of the gaps with a player like Compton who is not physically imposing but is very smart and analytical on the field. He is another player who fits the wrestling coach's mold of having good football instincts and reliable. 

5 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Who is that?

Milano. He is very good. And IMO should have been the MLB last year full time and just learned to call the defense and stayed there for the next 5 years. I said over and over, last year we should have moved Brown to SLB played Milano at MLB and had Humber play WLB. Milano is good and he can run sideline to sideline.

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Milano. He is very good. And IMO should have been the MLB last year full time and just learned to call the defense and stayed there for the next 5 years. I said over and over, last year we should have moved Brown to SLB played Milano at MLB and had Humber play WLB. Milano is good and he can run sideline to sideline.

Milano is slated to play WLB. 

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Im not ready to crown him yet, definitely showed he can start at WLB.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

B. Reilly

@brandonreilly87

Hey @ _willcompton sup? Buffalo is the spot...bunk beds?

Sounds like Brandon Reilly is moving in with Trent and Will too. I'd watch that reality show. All 3 competing for Bills fan favorite

Edited by kdiggz

51 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Why not?  You likely aren't using both second round picks to move up.