3-19: UFA LB Will Compton Visiting the Bills - Signs with Titans

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Was he the starter before the skins got Z. Brown?

He was the starter at ILB and then Brown took his spot. His best year was 2016 I believe. Compton is on teh smaller side and struggled being inside in a 3-4. I think he will do better inside in a 4-3. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

I hope we have good doctors. We seem to be going after guys with significant injury histories.

..started to think it was just me... seem like McBeane looks at guys "coming off injuries"......Gaines trade (2017), re-signs Streater, Deadskins' Murphy, Vontae Davis, this Compton kid, etc......good strategy or no?...........

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..started to think it was just me... seem like McBeane looks at guys "coming off injuries"......Gaines trade (2017), re-signs Streater, Deadskins' Murphy, Vontae Davis, this Compton kid, etc......good strategy or no?...........

Let's remember what the media said about us when we drafted Thurman.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Let's remember what the media said about us when we drafted Thurman.

...definitely remember Thurmal......but he was a rook draftee versus these guys in the NFL for 5+ years and taking a beating at this level.....STILL remember the cutaway shots on Draft Day to him agonizing during "the wait"...and to think Barry Sanders was his back up...now that's my kind of RB stable..........

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

7 pages on THIS guy?

• Compton led the team in total missed tackles, gave up the most yards per play among Washington’s inside linebackers on his team, and allowed the highest completion percentage on plays into his coverage. - PFF

I would take him as second stringer. Would be a good leader on team. Minter as well take him. Variety LBS can do things and maybe a LB in draft as well.