Greg Cosell: LB Draft Options

2 minutes ago, DJB said:

Leighton is my boy. Probably goes in the first i think.

If for some strange reason we dont move up hes a great target at 22

I like Vander Esch. No problems with him if Evans is gone.

My favorite 3 LBs are:

1.) Rashaan Evans

2.) Leighton Vander Esch

2.) Josey Jewell

There are higher rated prospects, I just like those three guys the most.

10 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Ugh, stopped listening to this show cause it's not good, but I really enjoyed the guest. Donald Jones provided us with some sincerely painful moments to listen to though.  

Be nice, he's leaving in a few weeks, then we have to put up with Homer Murphy until they find a replacement.

1 hour ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Be nice, he's leaving in a few weeks, then we have to put up with Homer Murphy until they find a replacement.

This interview is a microcosm of him on the show: 1- They get a draft guy on so rather than ask him about someone we might draft, he asks him about some obscure small school guy, making the guest look bad because he has to admit he hasn't watched tape on him. 2- Rather than letting the guest off graciously, he goes BACK to the question moments later and jokingly asks if he has something against small school guys. There is so much cringe in how he operates. 

1 hour ago, Don't stop billievein said:

No Roquan Smith? Kids a beast. 

I think it is widely expected Roquan will be off of the board before we pick. Best LB in the draft though. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

Rashaan Evans is extremely violent though, he is like a heat seeking missle out there. I do like Smith, but Evans has this element of angriness and explosion that I just love about his game. Very intimidating.

Tremaine Edmunds has that elite closing burst as well. He sees a guy and flips into another gear to get to then bring him down.  

• Like (+1) 1