DJB

3 hours ago, DJB said:

On NFL.com

Bills are #1 most likely

2. Browns

3. Jets

4. Cards

5. Broncos

Hears Allen.  Hopefully Allen is a smokecreen.

Thoughts?

I think fans are nuts, I don't think Allen is close to a finished product, I saw Allen at the Senior Bowl throw into tight spaces, making beautiful throws for TD. His comp percentage shouldn't be his only defining factor just like his arm strength shouldn't be his defining positive attribute.

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel

Allen is legit as a first round prospect but he's a luxury pick that the Bills cannot afford. Not someone you want to bet the franchise on. His ceiling is through the roof but he needs to go to a team with a well established veteran starter, a very good QB coach and worlds of time. The Bills need to target the guy who is at the opposite extreme of this class's QB prospects in terms of high level demonstrated ability and much lower volatility in terms of risk. That's the other Josh. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

He won't go in the 3rd.  He'll go in the first.  I've said in the past that I wouldn't take him before the 3rd but after re-watching some of his tape, I can see why GM's like him.  I also said in another thread, I still do not think he's the guy for the Buffalo Bills.  I just do not see that.  The stuff that he needs to clean up will require a great QB Coach/OC who works with QB's.  He has a bit of Pat Mahomes traits.  The arm is also similar.  But I don't want him in Buffalo but I do think if goes to the right place and learns some things he can begin to correct some of the bad dimensions of his game.

Ok? I wouldn’t take him before the 3rd round.

I think we all know he’ll go in the first which is a monumental mistake.

So ya, in the third round.

• Like (+1) 1

... Rudolph or Jackson could be the pick at 12.  Something tells me the NFL guys think more highly of them than the experts at TBD.  Jackson would be electric and could he eased into it, and play in spurts as a rookie to give the team a spark.

This stuff is so funny to me...Jeremiah hears that the Bills want Allen because that is what McBeane wants him to hear- so that he can tell everyone else that’s who they want. :lol:

1 hour ago, jr1 said:

Big Ben's body without his mind

If we can see it, I’m  sure McBeane, who are much smarter football minds than us, can see it.

Edited by JaCrispy