Holy $#!+ - looks like I'm going to the draft!

8 minutes ago, Fan in San Diego said:

Didn't we used to  have a saying, the "board was Rosened?" meaning it was all screwed up?

5 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

He's gonna screw it up isn't he  ..?

Yep

Yep

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

@CowgirlsFan might be expecting a phone call.  

I will however he needs to make sure Pancho Billa has a seat more than me.

I'll be there.

Outside....in a chair....on the grass... listening on my cell to the broadcast of a local sports talk station.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

Isn't the draft inside the stadium?  If so, are they really going to be able to fill Jerry World?  I would think that anyone who wants to go, would be able to get in.

They won't be using the entire stadium for an audience to watch the draft, only a portion of it.

The other portion will be used as part of the NFL experience.

They will have fans from every team represented in sections on the field. It's a neat layout and a fun idea.

Here's the video explaining how the Draft will look inside Jerry World...

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2018/03/14/nfl-details-draft-experience-att-stadium

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

They won't be using the entire stadium for an audience to watch the draft, only a portion of it.

The other portion will be used as part of the NFL experience.

They will have fans from every team represented in sections on the field. It's a neat layout and a fun idea.

Here's the video explaining how the Draft will look inside Jerry World...

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2018/03/14/nfl-details-draft-experience-att-stadium

That looks cool. 

3 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Just got an email from the Bills saying I was one of the first 40 season ticket members selected so I have a pair of tickets to each day of the draft!

My Mom lives about 10 minutes from the stadium.

giphy.gif

Do you have a decided "boo" moment? Or are you ok with whatever pick?

Congrats, I'm a bit lost though.

Are the tickets free? Are they a hard ticket to get? I always just assumed that if you wanted one, you could find one and it wouldn't be that expensive. Didn't think it'd be that in demand. I always watch it, or flip it on and off with something else, just never had the desire and assumed not enough people did to make it a tough ticket.