Holy $#!+ - looks like I'm going to the draft!

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Congrats, I'm a bit lost though.

Are the tickets free? Are they a hard ticket to get? I always just assumed that if you wanted one, you could find one and it wouldn't be that expensive. Didn't think it'd be that in demand. I always watch it, or flip it on and off with something else, just never had the desire and assumed not enough people did to make it a tough ticket.

I dunno.  These particular tickets are on the floor with the official team "delegation", not up in the stands.  It sounds like a very unique experience, which cannot be bought.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

3 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Congrats, I'm a bit lost though.

Are the tickets free? Are they a hard ticket to get? I always just assumed that if you wanted one, you could find one and it wouldn't be that expensive. Didn't think it'd be that in demand. I always watch it, or flip it on and off with something else, just never had the desire and assumed not enough people did to make it a tough ticket.

The Draft has always been a free event.

Due to it's popularity in recent years, and with it becoming a traveling circus, it has drawn more and more interest, and they've changed the way they have handed out tickets.

The tickets have become tougher to get, despite the bigger venues. Even though the capacity for the Draft at Jerry World is reportedly set at 20,000, the request for tickets is over 200,000.

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Due to it's popularity in recent years, and with it becoming a traveling circus, it has drawn more and more interest, and they've changed the way they have handed out tickets.

The tickets have become tougher to get, despite the bigger venues. Even though the capacity for the Draft at Jerry World is reportedly set at 20,000, the request for tickets is over 200,000.

Wow that's crazy like I said happy for the OP. Seems like he's amped.

On 3/16/2018 at 4:11 PM, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Just got an email from the Bills saying I was one of the first 40 season ticket members selected so I have a pair of tickets to each day of the draft!

My Mom lives about 10 minutes from the stadium.

giphy.gif

The Bills are taking a Rosen to the draft hmmmm I like the sound of that. Just don't crash their draft board ?

9 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

The have that huge stadium where even if you can't see the stage you can watch it on the big screen, and they are going to limit admission to 20,000?  Sounds like a well thought out plan by the NFL.