Holy $#!+ - looks like I'm going to the draft!

26 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Just got an email from the Bills saying I was one of the first 40 season ticket members selected so I have a pair of tickets to each day of the draft!

My Mom lives about 10 minutes from the stadium.

giphy.gif

Wow I would love to do that! Congratulations!! Will we get some posts from you there? :)

14 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

A team can never have enough Jews.

Don't be greedy. I think if 12 was enough for Jesus' team, then 12  should be enough for you!

• Haha (+1) 2

Be sure and represent. If some drunken antics and flaming table jumps are not on national TV I will be disappointed. I suppose taking shots out of Roger's butt crack would be a bit over the top?  Maybe you could squeeze in doing some blow?

30 minutes ago, Gugny said:

We'll all be watching on TV ... the announcers will say, "we have a major move involving the Buf ...." - and we'll all lose the TV signal.

ROSEN!

Not possible.  Everyone knows they'll be at commercial for the Bills pick

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You're going to have to pay your own way.........that beer you shared with Whaley put you on the blacklist.:thumbsup:

I wouldn't want to outshine Josh. It's his day. I can't wait to get a Rosen jersey though. That way when he sucks, gets traded or signs with another team I won't have to trash it like my Bledsoe, Price, Evans, McGahee, Williams, Losman, Jackson, Spiller, Fitzpatrick, Taylor, etc, jerseys.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I wouldn't want to outshine Josh. It's his day. I can't wait to get a Rosen jersey though. That way when he sucks, gets traded or signs with another team I won't have to trash it like my Bledsoe, Price, Evans, McGahee, Williams, Losman, Jackson, Spiller, Fitzpatrick, Taylor, etc, jerseys.

IMG_6070.PNG

• Like (+1) 2