OL: Current Roster/FA/Draft

10 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

He was replaced by Ducasse for they went to a different scheme which he was better in.  I know he is the whipping boy of the wall but that is the facts and do not think it is changing since the OL coach was one of first coaches signed and he survived when OC took the fall.

I am expecting a Miller resurgence with the change in scheme

1 hour ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I think the common word I heard was he went from good to bad scheme fit when Dennison/Castillo were hired. Can't back that up myself, but again I'm parroting. 

I remember that talk about Miller and scheme.

So If Miller can take over RG then Vlad would be primary guard backup (he has played both while Miller is only RG).

None though play Center.

So Rookie Center would need to dress every Sunday too.

Right?

37 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think that Groy is one of those situations where they want to see how he handles the load of maybe half of a season of games before giving him the bigger contract......I really do think he is our C of the now and future

That could be the plan.  Still need a Center backup so they will need to draft a G/C type guy.

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I remember that talk about Miller and scheme.

So If Miller can take over RG then Vlad would be primary guard backup (he has played both while Miller is only RG).

None though play Center.

So Rookie Center would need to dress every Sunday too.

Right?

That could be the plan.  Still need a Center backup so they will need to draft a G/C type guy.

Lots of picks this draft

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Lots of picks this draft

Don't get me wrong I know.  I'm just playing around with what kind of guy and how high the OL picks could be.

It seems to me already they need to pick a Swing Tackle and not just a RT.

With the OL it gets fun looking at who you got on the roster vs who the "game day" guys are that dress.

It's always an advantage if you only need to dress 7 OL.  I think maybe the Bills will be OK with 8 for 2018.

We will probably only dress 2 QBs instead of 3 (Webb as a ST'er) this year.