T. Pryor to Bills? Trent Murphy said an old teammate may be his new roommate

The few times I saw Pryor in Washington last year, he was awful.  I'd pass on him, unless you want to give him a 1 year low $$$ contract, and see how he does in the OTA's & mini camps.  If whatever plagued him last year, is still there during this time, cut him before training camp even starts.

8 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

He failed a physical with the Ravens.  Their WR position is worse than ours and even our QB need.  If you can't get on with them as a WR then ....

he failed his physical cuz the ravens saw Crabtree released after signing and said "**** we want him but we just signed this guy"...so now they can go after Crabtree

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

First of all - Beane said we're done as far as anything that would "make the ticker". Terelle Pryor would definitely constitute as newsworthy.

Secondly - how the hell do you jump to Terelle Pryor when it comes to teammates of Trent Murphy that he'd room with? 

Probably just trying to will it to happen haha.

I'd guess it's Will Compton personally.

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

First of all - Beane said we're done as far as anything that would "make the ticker". Terelle Pryor would definitely constitute as newsworthy.

Secondly - how the hell do you jump to Terelle Pryor when it comes to teammates of Trent Murphy that he'd room with? 

To make you click on this thread & comment....