Vontaze suspended for PEDS

Vontaze Burfict is in trouble again.

The Cincinnati Bengals linebacker is facing a four-game suspension for violating the league's performance enhancing drug policy, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources. ESPN first reported the news.

Around The NFL will have more on this story shortly.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000921745/article/bengals-lb-vontaze-burfict-facing-fourgame-suspension?campaign=tw-nf-sf184762135-sf184762135&sf184762135=1&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Edited by Reed83HOF

I just dont get these elite athletes and PEDs, they already made it to the NFL... Just ball out now.

Me on the other hand, I could use some PEDs with spring around the corner and a boatload of outside crap to do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, simool said:

I just dont get these elite athletes and PEDs, they already made it to the NFL... Just ball out now.

Me on the other hand, I could use some PEDs with spring around the corner and a boatload of outside crap to do.

Most guys need it to make and play in NFL

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Yep.

I would be curious to know the percentage of players who are actually on PEDs. I would imagine it’s very high

Only 1 test per year. Steroid cycle lasts 2-3 months so it's easy to juice up during the offseason and pack on a ton of muscle and then have it out of your system by the time they test you

Edited by kdiggz
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Only 1 test per year. Steroid cycle lasts 2-3 months so it's easy to juice up during the offseason and pack on a ton of muscle and then have it out of your system by the time they test you

So it is essentially an intelligence test and Burfict failed... Idiot.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Yep.

I would be curious to know the percentage of players who are actually on PEDs. I would imagine it’s very high

The percentage was high on my high school football team.  I can’t even imagine at this level what it’s like. 

The margains between millionaire and rec league hero are so thin

• Like (+1) 1