WR - Beane says we are done in FA so what is the plan?

ngbills

36 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I keep forgetting about Streater. He was a camp MVP last year before his injury. They might feel really good about him so they're focusing on other positions first.

Camp MVP's have a habit of not showing up in real games.

32 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Was at one point. He has only had two 100 yard games since 2014...

I understand he isn't lighting the world on fire of late, but to make it sound like Zay is our only competent wideout is a stretch IMO, especially considering most would list Benjamin as our number 1.

1 hour ago, simool said:

These guys and a QB that throws the GD ball:

13 Benjamin, Kelvin WR 6-5 245 27 4 Florida State
19 Bray, Quan WR 5-10 183 24 3 Auburn
16 Dupre, Malachi WR 6-2 196 22 R LSU
18 Holmes, Andre WR 6-4 210 29 6 Hillsdale
11 Jones, Zay WR 6-2 200 22 R East Carolina
89 Reilly, Brandon WR 6-2 200 24 R Nebraska
  Streater, Rod WR 6-3 200 30 6 Temple

I could do without Holmes... Benjamin, Reilly, and Streater didn't see a lot of time.. Should change now that we have someone to actually throw the ball.

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

He also said it will be McCarron and Peterman competing for the starting job.Do you really believe that either?

That is what a good GM must say to not show his cards.  The Bills will move up to pick #2 or #3 for their Franchise QB.  Its going to happen but its going to cost a lot.  They know the formula for success is having a franchise QB.  Its going to happen but maybe not until draft night.  

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

He also said it will be McCarron and Peterman competing for the starting job.Do you really believe that either?

Wait a minute! Is it possible they don’t always tell us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth???