Question on LB

I knew a couple years ago one of my favorite linebackers, Reggie Ragland, signed with you guys, got hurt early, then went to KC. Was he cut, or traded? Evidently he played ok for the chiefs down the stretch. The guy ya'll chose over Ragland, is he good? Just curious as I always thought he would be a monster in the NFL...maybe a step slow tho.

1 minute ago, BILLriant said:

Traded for a 4th round pick

In NFL terms, is that a good trade. Does it affect how you view a trade if he goes on to be a perennial pro bowler? What if  the 4th rounder fails to make the 53 man roster, does the trade bother fans? Or is it more of once he is gone it doesn't matter...out of sight out of mind? Just trying to get insight as I have never really paid attention to the details of trades/drafts strategies. 

I can't imagine the Pats fans would be very happy if Garrapolo (sp) were to beat the pats in the super bowl next year...

4 hours ago, RollBillsRoll said:

In NFL terms, is that a good trade. Does it affect how you view a trade if he goes on to be a perennial pro bowler? What if  the 4th rounder fails to make the 53 man roster, does the trade bother fans? Or is it more of once he is gone it doesn't matter...out of sight out of mind? Just trying to get insight as I have never really paid attention to the details of trades/drafts strategies. 

I can't imagine the Pats fans would be very happy if Garrapolo (sp) were to beat the pats in the super bowl next year...

He was injured most of his pro career and the little that he did play he was less than impressive and was getting buried on the depth chart. It's not as good as the Sheppard for Hughes trade but something for what was becoming to be nothing is good. It was a poor draft choice to begin with