Hey Bills fans!

Hey Ice, nice to see you..  The question is, how the heck are you guys feeling about all this FA action coming from your Front Office, this year?  You're not used to seeing that, so I'm curious what you think about your losses and pickups, thus far?

Tim-

21 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

How have you guys been? I hope you all are well. Congrats on the AJ McCarron signing. What are your thoughts on that? Any other big moves in the making? Where else do you need to address? Also you got a defensive lineman I seen too. We lost Jordy so I'm depressed about that. See you in Lambeau in the fall. Love you all.

You guys will find a replacement for Jordy. You got to know when to hold them and no when to fold them...

On March 16, 2018 at 2:45 PM, D521646 said:

Hey Ice, nice to see you..  The question is, how the heck are you guys feeling about all this FA action coming from your Front Office, this year?  You're not used to seeing that, so I'm curious what you think about your losses and pickups, thus far?

Tim-

I love it! Losing Jordy hurts though but he has possibly lost a step though. So far I love the moves.

On March 16, 2018 at 11:21 PM, Green Lightning said:

Hey Ice, Graham's a nice pick up but who takes Jordy's place?

You guys have any receivers you could loan us lol?

Tyrod will be better in Cleveland than what they have had.  They obviously see him as a bridge QB, a QB who can win some games for them as they try to ascend from the depths, and keep them from having to start an ill prepared rookie.  It was time for Buffalo to move on.  McCarron is still not the long term answer, but we can hope that #1 he'll take care of the ball, and #2 he'll show a little more willingness to throw the ball, especially with anticipation.

On 3/16/2018 at 8:22 AM, Captain Murica said:

I actually think he will do better in Cleveland than he did here last year. Simply basing it on the fact Hue will construct an offense suited for his skill set. Unlike Dennison who wanted Tyrod to do things he can simply not do. 

Ill root for him, and always will.