Hey Bills fans!

How have you guys been? I hope you all are well. Congrats on the AJ McCarron signing. What are your thoughts on that? Any other big moves in the making? Where else do you need to address? Also you got a defensive lineman I seen too. We lost Jordy so I'm depressed about that. See you in Lambeau in the fall. Love you all.

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

How have you guys been? I hope you all are well. Congrats on the AJ McCarron signing. What are your thoughts on that? Any other big moves in the making? Where else do you need to address? Also you got a defensive lineman I seen too. We lost Jordy so I'm depressed about that. See you in Lambeau in the fall. Love you all.

Hey Ice, hope all is well.  Congrats on the Landry pick up, sorry about Jordy.

Hey Ice Bowl.  Nice pickup of Graham.  I think the rumor is we are sending a 2nd for Rodgers ;)

I like the McCarron signing a lot.  Could be the next backup turned star (Jimmy G. in San Fran).  Or a career backup to whomever we draft.  Ideally we end up with 2 great QB's.  

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

We got a guy out of your conference let alone division Mo Wilkerson.

he's great when motivated.  I have a feeling he will be more motivated in GB than w/ the Jets.  

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Hey Ice Bowl.  Nice pickup of Graham.  I think the rumor is we are sending a 2nd for Rodgers ;)

I like the McCarron signing a lot.  Could be the next backup turned star (Jimmy G. in San Fran).  Or a career backup to whomever we draft.  Ideally we end up with 2 great QB's.  

he's great when motivated.  I have a feeling he will be more motivated in GB than w/ the Jets.  

If you guys had Rodgers the Bills would be Super Bowl bound.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

What do you guys think of him in Cleveland?

Ice he is not the answer, but he will do well by them, especially with what they are building upon.  

They may be able to go anywhere from 5-11 to 7-9 with him.

If it is just plain 5-11 they should be thrilled.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Just now, Ice bowl 67 said:

I actually think he will do better in Cleveland than he did here last year. Simply basing it on the fact Hue will construct an offense suited for his skill set. Unlike Dennison who wanted Tyrod to do things he can simply not do. 

Ill root for him, and always will. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

He'll be Tyrod. He's a decent player in that Andy Dalton range. He was never wanted here. I think he fits Jackson's offense very well, run with power and throw deep balls. Kinda what Pitt does. I see them winning 7-10 games.

Ice, I see the McCarron signing as mostly the appetizer (cheese curds, to put it in Wisconson-ese for you haha) for this team, before the real thing we call came for, the trade up to #2 or #3 to get our franchise guy. McCarron might be alright, but I'm most interested in how delicious our drafted QB might be. 

I can't believe how good Hyde and Poyer are, too, especially with such poor sack totals up front forcing the QB into making mistakes that the back end could take advantage of. We finished 29th in sacks with year, which mostly meant that the opposing QB had a good amount of time to make his (or her- TB12) throws, and our secondary still really really impressed me. If we can add some effective pressure up front, we can easily see a flip from a low rated passing defense to a #10 or so.

49 minutes ago, thebug said:

Looking forward to spanking you guys in Lambeau this year! :lol: Just kidding!  Thinking about going to the game depending on when it is. Cheers! 

You never know bud. Rodgers had one of his worst games of his career against you guys in 2014. I can't think of any other game that was worse.

• Like (+1) 1