#13 Buffalo vs #5 Kentucky CBS Sat 5:15pm

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Down by 9. But kentucky played as well as they are going to play. If Buff can make some shots, they are going to make this a game. 

Yea Kentucky was on fire. They are a tough out when they are making shots

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Wonder if bulls ought to play some zone. Make KY make some outside shots. 

They need to change something up and make   UK take more jumpers or they don't have a chance 

they are just too long and athletic 

7 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

I'm a little pissed right now because the bracket lined up great for UB. They had a very legit chance at making the final 4 if they got by Kentucky.

It was nice to get the first tourney win ever but I'm still not happy right now.

I don't know if anyone is getting by Kentucky.

Was a great effort, but the turning point came on that missed 3 pointer down 5 with around 10 minutes left.  That would've cut it to two.  Instead I think Kentucky got a three pointer right afterwards and just ran away with it.

Again I'll be honest I really haven't followed the Bulls throughout the year but they made me interested in the tourney.  Hope they come back even stronger

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Thats an understatement. The refs could have teed him up about 5 times for his trash talking/ standing over a guy, etc. what a punk. Someone needed to punch him in the face.

I have a feeling one day he'll get his