#13 Buffalo vs #5 Kentucky CBS Sat 5:15pm

17 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Thanks for the info. You make me eager to join the ranks of the degenerate gamblers. Another question: Do the pros still break legs if you are delinquent in payments? :D

from files I've worked, it becomes a bit of a pressure situation if certain people are owed money that isn't forthcoming....

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

meaning that Kentucky just goes out there and plays and when they finally hit a team that isn't afraid and plays well they are toast?

Meaning..oats is tough to beat mentally.Not long after the big win last night he took the players cell phones away..they had the chance to call family and friends..now..notta.He has them 100 % focused.

3 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Meaning..oats is tough to beat mentally.Not long after the big win last night he took the players cell phones away..they had the chance to call family and friends..now..notta.He has them 100 % focused.

Not seieng the point, I expect Kentucky to run them off the court, don’t let this go too much to your ego....

if Buffalo can hang around then teams like Kentucky fold real bad down the stretch, go 2 for 12 from the FT line because they have no real coaching or character, like Syracuse....

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Not seieng the point, I expect Kentucky to run them off the court, don’t let this go too much to your ego....

if Buffalo can hang around then teams like Kentucky fold real bad down the stretch, go 2 for 12 from the FT line because they have no real coaching or character, like Syracuse....

Now that's a crock of **** as polite as I can say it

When Boeheim has a squad of 9-10 they are title contenders. They were all heart and character this year... 6-7 guys all year, one of the hardest schedules in the NCAA, and came back from countless deficits 

and they actually shot FTs pretty well This year

Edited by Buffalo716

Okay fellas, I taking one for the team today. Made reservations last night for same place we ate after the Bills beat the Dolphins on New Yeats Eve. We did not t plan to go to DC this weekend, but can’t mess with karma and superstition. 

Horns Up!?

BTW, feels good to be a band wagoner for first time!

Edited by plenzmd1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Going to same bar now too we watched the. Ills game. Anybody in DC, will be at Exiles on U street !

My bride is leaving work at 4,she made plans with our friends to meet up at Santoras for the game...I told her to plan on a option B since the "official" Bulls place will be sardine packed..I really want to just stay home and order take out..have our friends here...odds are she will get her way.p.s.-The older I get ,the less I want to be around large groups of screaming people..

45 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I used to be made fun of for liking UB football and basketball close to 20 years ago...

i still get  sneered at lmao

This is what I always envisioned!

The football team might be very good this year too.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The football team might be very good this year too.

I would say it will be.

too many returning starters... high end players

gonna be a good run for UB athletics 

Edited by Buffalo716

Just now, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Down by 9. But kentucky played as well as they are going to play. If Buff can make some shots, they are going to make this a game. 

That are still in it. UK couldn't shake them fully. Have to get their shot back this half.