Who is your #2 WR to Target in free agency?

33 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The kid out of LSU with our second round pick 

I'm with you Virgil!! That's why ALL our picks are vital to building the rest of the roster and I don't want to waste picks moving up further. I'm hoping to get Chark, Gesicki (TE) and another receiver in this draft to add to rookie QB.

33 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

He doesn't really have the numbers, but he wants WR2 money.  It'd be easier if he had at least one year of reasonable production a la Paul Richardson, but he's never eclipsed 35 targets or 21 receptions.

His efficiency numbers are off-the-charts good though, so there is real upside.

https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/brice-butler/

He's got a big personality, so he'd have to prove himself a #process guy if he wants to make it here.

...thanks....appreciate the assessment..:thumbsup:

Waiting for Jacksonville to cut Allen Hurns. He's due 7 million with no dead cap hit. They have Lee and Moncrief signed to some big money and have added a ton in free agency. Good size and good speed. 

I'd take a shot at Jeff Janis for depth. Someone mentioned him the other day. 

9 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

The OP said someone with speed. When Jordan runs it looks like he's walking

I still don't know how Matthews ran a 4.46 at the combine. 

12 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

The OP said someone with speed. When Jordan runs it looks like he's walking

When he said speed, he was stating what he wanted.

his original question was, which is also the title of this post “Who is your #2 WR to target in free agency?”

my choice of who’s still available is still Matthews.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Want a slot vet quick on the line and gets open quickly, acts as a safety blanket. Don't the the point in drafting one if we want to keep spinning the wheels on Zay, but I'd like a later round flyer if we have it.

Bills obviously need a WR, but I think Zay’s natural position is the slot...so I think they need a good boundary WR, with more speed than Benjamin. I think Benjamin is your possession receiver at this point.

Pryor would be nice, Brice Butler is a reasonable option, not sure about Marlin at this point - I think he’d cost too much. Ryan Grant is now an option as well. 

9 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Waiting for Jacksonville to cut Allen Hurns. He's due 7 million with no dead cap hit. They have Lee and Moncrief signed to some big money and have added a ton in free agency. Good size and good speed. 

Perhaps someone got confused and read his #s backwards 6.44 seems right lol

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Running a forty in shorts is an entirely different matter than actual in-game playing speed.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Running a forty in shorts is an entirely different matter than actual in-game playing speed.  

Deion Sanders ran like a 4.3 in Timberland's and jeans ?

Also, maybe we can get Randy moss at #2, hell he would probably be #1 on the roster still.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Wasn't injured then......

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DFT said:

Brice Butler.  No question!

This has been my guy since last season. 6'3, ran 4.39 40 coming out, career 16.1ypc

He is a playmaker. Creates separation. Has been buried on Dallas's WR depth chat but has come up big when he has been in.

He wants a chance to start, which we can clearly offer and it would move Zay to the slot where he can do much better getting off the ball. Brice Butler would be a perfect fit.

• Like (+1) 1