3-16: Brandon Beane Presser at 10 AM ET - Big Free Agent Spending Is Done

Will be carried live on WGR. 

BRANDON BEANE: "LOOKING FOR GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYERS" (18:27)
Bills General Manager Brandon Beane addressed the media Friday topics include; free agency, the quarterback position, and the upcoming draft.

QUICK HITS - BEANE: BIG FREE AGENT SPENDING IS DONE

031618-beane.jpg

Bills GM Brandon Beane covered the week that was in terms of player acquisition, trades and the upcoming draft now that the team's drafts assets are improved.

BRANDON BEANE: "IT'S A GROUP EFFORT" (19:18)
Bills General Manager Brandon Beane joined the show to talk about the team's approach to free agency, the newly signed talent on the roster, and the plan for the NFL Draft.

BRANDON BEANE: "WE ARE IN THE RANGE" (1:15)
Bills General Manager Brandon Beane talks about drafting a quarterback in the upcoming NFL draft.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bummer, It's been over 24 hours since our last major move. What are they waiting for ?????

On a serious note, with smart people running the organization, they make this off-season stuff fun. Not one thing they've done so far would I disagree with.

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Doubtful. It's probably just summarizing and taking questions on the free agents they signed

That's all I would expect and some generalizing about the draft and how there are "numerous possibilities" at positions of need.  That much time has been spent accumulating and analyzing data on a dozen plus players for the first round of the draft.  That every effort will be expended to bring the best players from the draft to Buffalo.  To caution that many steps remain ahead to build a championship team and the draft is another step but not the only step.  I like Beane but expect a lot of GM speak at this presser.  As to laying out a specific plan in regards to round 1 of the draft that is not going to happen.  

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

"Is this thing on"

Hey man what's going on this off season sure fits it.

Tap tap tap.....the time is now, time to rise up Buffalo, we have a real sheriff in town. This is the making of a true dynasty, enjoy the show.

I think a long standing applause is in order. Man if these guys end up getting us Rosen, Darnold or Mayfield I want to give them a wet sloppy kiss as well, maybe even a foot rub. Haha

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

A trade?

To hear we are moving up to top 3 today will have me singing and dancing.

Im hungry I think I am going to get a Mcbreakfest sandwich, Mccoffee and await the Mcpresser.

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Hey man what's going on this off season sure fits it.

Tap tap tap.....the time is now, time to rise up Buffalo, we have a real sheriff in town. This is the making of a true dynasty, enjoy the show.

I think a long standing applause is in order. Man if these guys end up getting us Rosen, Darnold or Mayfield I want to give them a wet sloppy kiss as well, maybe even a foot rub. Haha

To hear we are moving up to top 3 today will have me singing and dancing.

Im hungry I think I am going to get a Mcbreakfest sandwich, Mccoffee and await the Mcpresser.

• Haha (+1) 1