Who else really wants a first round MLB?

It’s hard.  We need our QB. NEED. 

With that being said, if we could keep our picks and grab a MLB, WR, RT, C, OLB, and DB with our first 6 picks, we would be in great shape. 

Ideally, I wish we liked all 4 QB’s and would just take one at 12. But I feel like only Allen would fall and I’d be forced to vomit for 3 straight days after 

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

I'd also love to pair Vita Vea next to Star, but we've only got a couple draft picks in the first and it's likely both will go towards one of "the big three" QBs (and rightfully so).

Although both are good DT's, they both play the 1 technique. Not sure they're actually a good fit next to each other. 

I guess you'd make it impossible to run up the middle, but you probably wouldn't get much pressure up the middle either. 

I tried doing a poll, but apparently I don't know how to do that, as I keep getting errors.  If you want a true answer, create a poll asking:

Who would you rather have, in the following scenarios?:

Josh Rosen - QB (trade up and give up picks).

Roquan Smith - LB (stay at 12 and keep all of your picks).

I like Rashaan Evans more than I like any other LB in the draft, he has Patrick Willis potential. He is projected as a mid to late 1st round pick, I like him at 22. 

Josey Jewell is another guy I like, he is projected as a 3rd to 4th round pick, he would be awesome with that 65th pick we got from the Browns.

I think it's very possible we walk away with Josh Allen or Baker Mayfield at 12 AND Rashaan Evans or Roquan Smith.

2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

They don't really make a difference (W or L wise) without a franchise QB

But they do exist, and teams have gone on runs without franchise QBs. 

Not arguing we don't need a long term answer QB.

Just now, Big C said:

But they do exist, and teams have gone on runs without franchise QBs. 

Not arguing we don't need a long term answer QB.

We are on the same page. They are nice to have and can be very helpful. Also I will be fuming if we take a LB and pass on QB, although it would be rather billsy of us...

Since the game changed to favor the passing game more the AFC rep for the Superbowl has been Brady, Manning, or Ben all but 1 year. QB is what matters if you think a guy is a franchise QB and you have the draft capital to get him then there is no excuse for not getting your guy. In 2 years those 3 dominant QBs will be gone and the Conference will be up for grabs for the first time in 15 years, we need to take every chance we can to be the team with the QB to step into that void. 

7 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

All for trading up for that quarterback, but i'd be just as happy if we landed a generational talent at MLB. A franchise MLB lol, this defense becomes unstoppable, for years to come.

Yeah....no.

I'll see your generational talent MLB and raise you a QB who can put the ball where he wants it go, consistently.

My guy beats your guy in today's NFL almost always.

Look at the Superbowl!  A great MLB has no impact on that game whatsoever. 

It's like bringing a huge, really sharp survival knife to a gun fight.  You're going to be dead meat.

Edited by Fadingpain