Is Jerry Hughes worth a swap of ones with Tampa Bay?

njbuff

21 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

The Jets are not trading up.  They are not signing McCown, Bridgewater and then trading up giving up assets for a guy there will be pressure to start almost immediately.  I don't rule them out of taking whoever is there at #6 still, but I think more likely the Jets are going the take another shot at a 2nd round guy.... Rudolph if he falls there or Mike White. 

This one didn’t age too well, Bill

On 2018-03-16 at 3:52 PM, GunnerBill said:

The Jets are not trading up.  They are not signing McCown, Bridgewater and then trading up giving up assets for a guy there will be pressure to start almost immediately.  I don't rule them out of taking whoever is there at #6 still, but I think more likely the Jets are going the take another shot at a 2nd round guy.... Rudolph if he falls there or Mike White. 

Well....I guess you were wrong.

All this just proves that no ones opinion or predictions on here mean anything. People are wrong everyday on here yet still love to put others down for their opinions. Everyone’s opinion is equally meaningless here. Good rule to follow in Internet forums. 

On 3/16/2018 at 1:29 AM, mileena said:

I'd do it in a heartbeat. Hughes is worthless to us.

He will no longer take on doubles..the opposing TE's will have to help out their rt's,since Murphy is a bull rusher with a 9 foot wide wing span.He had 9 sacks two years ago..if his knee is healthy..he will take a lot of pressure off of Hughes...