Who’s left that you want?

The list of remaining guys that I’ve compiled looks like this (obviously I may have missed some or put down some guys as they signed or something like that). But of who’s left, who do you want? 

Me personally? I’d like to see Gaines brought back on a one year deal if possible. Also, I think Maclin could be a good addition, they went after him last year and he almost picked us, maybe now he’ll see the writing on the wall.

Also for linebacker, Minter from Cincinnati could be a decent, inexpensive add. And, if it was for a really good price, I’d take a shot at Eric Ebron if he is a “process” guy. 

Lastly, I’d take a shot at Cameron Fleming. Always good to take a guy away from New England, plus he’s still young and has upside. 

What’s Left:

WR- Jeremy Maclin

WR- Michael Crabtree

WR- Terrelle Pryor

WR- Jordan Matthews

WR- Mike Wallace

TE- Eric Ebron

TE- Martellus Bennett

OC- Ryan Jensen

OL- Justin Pugh

OT- Cameron Fleming

OG- Jack Mewhort

OC- John Sullivan 

OC- Mike Pouncey

DT- Ndamukong Suh

DT- Sheldon Richardson 

LB- Preston Brown

LB- Connor Barwin

LB- Lamarr Houston

LB- Brian Cushing

LB- Jerrell Freeman

LB-Derrick Johnson 

LB- Jon Bostic

LB- Kevin Minter

LB- Gerald Hodges

CB- EJ Gaines

CB- Rashaan Melvin

CB- Kyle Fuller (Trans. Tagged)

DB- Tyrann Mathieu

S- Kenny Vaccaro

S- Eric Reid

2 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Crabtree is a top 30 WR...we could certainly use that. And I think we need to resign Preston Brown

I was kind of surprised they cut him to sign Jordy. 

It used to drive me nuts because I was a moron and took cooper in fantasy football. He got targets and was reliable. I watch a lot of the packers too, he was made by Rodgers in my opinion.

I wouldn't mind Crabtree or Pryor at wr.

4 hours ago, LA Grant said:

Pryor could come cheap, has obvious upside.

Pryor is the most intriguing because of his youth compared to the other WRs listed while Wallace provides the needed breakaway speed, but he'll turn 32 before the next season.  Pryor may be just as fast, if not faster, at this point.