Other Bills Cap Casualty/Trade/ Restructure/Waiver Cadidates

- Jerry Hughes 10M, low numbers in scheme, attitude, temperment

- Shaq Lawson little production, drafted by different regime, shelved on IR, replacement just signed ?

- Charles Clay big salary, creaky knees, but big dead cap hit if moved

- John Miller did not fit Zone blocking scheme, inactive most of the second half of the season

- LeSean McCoy 29 years old, one of the highest paid rb's in the league

- Patrick DiMarco underutilized, but blocking improved in spots as a season when on

Edited by Jamie Muellers Ghost

23 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Clay is effective. So his knees are creaky because he was hurt last year? Mmm-kay.

I don't think Clay is particularly at risk, but his knee issues are pretty well documented.  He doesn't practice a lot during the season, trying to save the wear and tear on his knees.  That's been true at least a couple of seasons now.

1 hour ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

- Jerry Hughes 10M, low numbers in scheme, attitude, temperment

- Shaq Lawson little production, drafted by different regime, shelved on IR, replacement just signed ?

- Charles Clay big salary, creaky knees, but big dead cap hit if moved

- John Miller did not fit Zone blocking scheme, inactive most of the second half of the season

- LeSean McCoy 29 years old, one of the highest paid rb's in the league

- Patrick DiMarco underutilized, but blocking improved in spots as a season when on

100% guarantee that McCoy is going nowhere this season!

Almost certain that Hughes or Clay won't get cut.

I was approve of them getting rid of DiMarco but I think he stays.

Now Johnny Miller and Shaquille Lawson are very good candidate to get traded.  They are young, cheap, and have shown some potential.  As a result, they do have some value and I wouldn't be surprised to see these two moved for anywhere from a 4th to a 6th round pick

I have just wondered if they might think of using Jerry Hughes in a package to move up to #2 with the Giants or if they might package him with #12 to move up to #7 in a trade with Tampa Bay. I'm not saying I want them to, but with them signing Murphy, I have wondered if it is possible.

3 hours ago, nucci said:

I like Hughes attitude and temperment

Same here... Also love his locker room interviews... He answers every question as honest as I've ever seen (McCoy by far is my favorite when it comes to press conferences) rather than give a typical coached answer to the media.