Where Will EJ Manuel End Up?

EJ Manuel is on the market folks.  He currently is a free agent who will go to the highest bidder.  

Some Bills fans still believe that EJ could have been a good QB and that Doug Marrone screwed him up.  Some still believe he IS a good QB.  

Still I can’t help but wonder whether he’ll be relegated to Todd Collins 3rd string QB duty very soon.

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

EJ Manuel is on the market folks.  He currently is a free agent who will go to the highest bidder.  

Some Bills fans still believe that EJ could have been a good QB and that Doug Marrone screwed him up.  Some still believe he IS a good QB.  

Still I can’t help but wonder whether he’ll be relegated to Todd Collins 3rd string QB duty very soon.

I wanted him to be good but he just isn’t. If he was Oakland would of kept him as a 2. His NFL days are coming to an end, unfortunately. He is a good character guy and a good teammate but just doesnt have the accuracy and QB IQ.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Maybe he'll take less to go to a team that may get him a SB win.

amirite?

I know what I wrote. It didn't look he worked on his game. His improvements would have shown up in practice and training camp. He was still inaccurate and throwing picks. I was very high on EJ Manuel, too. I hoped he turned things around and become the Bills franchise QB. That never showed up in his game.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

I know what I wrote. It didn't look he worked on his game. His improvements would have shown up in practice and training camp. He was still inaccurate and throwing picks. I was very high on EJ Manuel, too. I hoped he turned things around and become the Bills franchise QB. That never showed up in his game.

with those sort of evaluation skills you should definitely quit your day job and pursue an nfl career.

Just now, Steve Billieve said:

with those sort of evaluation skills you should definitely quit your day job and pursue an nfl career.

I don't know if that's sarcasm or whatever. I'm just a fan. I gave up on EJ Manuel at the tail end of his time here. He looks the part, but he didn't have the football IQ. I was hoping he shows me something, but he never did. He flirted with it, but eh. I got tired.