Can we shelve the Comp pick discussion to March 19?

plenzmd1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's part of the GM's strategy regarding Free Agency, so there's no reason not to discuss it. 

i say NYET to this...last year lots o yapping bout comp picks cuts, he never made them.

This year we have already signed what ..4 guys?? AJ, Star, Trent, that other LB..and, as far as I know, the Bills have lost nothing.

Just cause he signed those dudes pre March 14...i don't think his strategy is focused on comp picks..

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Because I said so!  Come on, you knew that! You have kids....

my kids were respectful to a tee and never questioned anything i ever said or any direction i ever gave!

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's part of the GM's strategy regarding Free Agency, so there's no reason not to discuss it. 

I guess the idea that we lost 1 and signed 5 almost takes us out of the running. We would need Gaines, Brown, Thompson, Matthews to sign significant deals elsewehere and need guys like Leon Johnson, Tate or Humber to get deals as well

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

i say NYET to this...last year lots o yapping bout comp picks cuts, he never made them.

This year we have already signed what ..4 guys?? AJ, Star, Trent, that other LB..and, as far as I know, the Bills have lost nothing.

Just cause he signed those dudes pre March 14...i don't think his strategy is focused on comp picks..

my kids were respectful to a tee and never questioned anything i ever said or any direction i ever gave!

How adorable, you just keep telling yourself that!!! Bless your heart..... 

:P

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Star Trent AJ  are the only ones that count.  When we brought back KW i assumed we were out on this.  Seantrel may qualify though as he got 1yr 4 mil... which is close to the 2 yrs 10 that AJ got.

24 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

looks like no matter what happens with Gaines and Brown, we out of contention for comp picks right? Can we officially put a moratorium on that discussion till next year?

Yeah, nice try...

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

How adorable, you just keep telling yourself that!!! Bless your heart..... 

:P

you have never met my perfect, respectful, special, highly accomplished, talented, humble, difference maker kids. If you did, you would know I am not being facetious!

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

you have never met my perfect, respectful, special, highly accomplished, talented, humble, difference maker kids. If you did, you would know I am not being facetious!

They sound almost as amazing as their father!  (Or, maybe....their mother.) 

• Like (+1) 1