Bucky Brooks Mock Draft 2.0.

PIZ

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!  :doh:

Allen is seriously the ONLY QB I won't be excited about if we draft.

I'll get behind the pick eventually, but I really really don't want us to draft him.  Mayfield/Darnold/Rosen/Jackson damn well better be our targets.  No more of these raw talents drafted purely based on physical potential!!! 

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 2

If Allen is their guy, it would be great to get him at #12.  Bucky, however fell into the trap of thinking the Bills are automatically going to draft a center in the first round since Eric Wood had to retire.  Every indication from the Bills is that they think Ryan Groy can and will step in and do just fine.  The Bills can use a talent upgrade on the offensive line, but linebacker is easily a more critical need, and Rashaan Evans is still on the board.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Fong said:

The part of me that enjoys chaos really wants to see the Giants take a guard with the second overall pick. Can you imagine the meltdown among Giants fans?

What I heard is that Gettleman is a "line first" guy. It kind of makes sense in that Eli didn't suddenly go from two-time SB winner to stinkbag on his talent alone.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

What I heard is that Gettleman is a "line first" guy. It kind of makes sense in that Eli didn't suddenly go from two-time SB winner to stinkbag on his talent alone.

I get that, but you don't go guard with pick two. If anything trade down, collect picks, and really overhaul your line.

I want Josh Allen nowhere near the Buffalo Bills.

Look, he may turn out to be good someday, but it is much more likely that he won't.  He and Rudolph should be off the Bills board until after the 3rd round. 

Do whatever it takes to land Darnold, Rosen, or Mayfield.  I am not sure which of them will end up being the best, but I want the Bills to pick the one out of those 3 they like the most and do whatever it takes to get him.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Thoughts on this?  No trade up and get Josh Allen (QB - Wyoming) at 12 and James Daniels (C - Iowa) at 22.

He didn't guess about trades.  He just picked player based on where he thought they would go if every team picked at their designated spot.  Not all mock drafters utilize theoretical trades.  Allen at 12 wouldn't bother me.  Allen in top 5?  Ehhhhh....