My Mock Draft 2.0

My latest mock 2.0  First thing your going to notice is no more trades. Aslo you will notice first three rounds we go position of need not BPA.. I think this is how it pans out.

1:12 - QB Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma (so many do not think he will slip this far but when you look at what has been done with QB need in top 10 I think he may slip)
1:22 - LB Rashaan Evans, Alabama (this is an obvious need and it will be addressed asap. Solid ILB)
2:21 - WR James Washington, Oklahoma St. (so this is a pick projected to go to .. well you know.. Carolina lol.. but I think we snatch him up first he ran a solid 4.54 and will get job done)
2:23 - CB Levi Wallace, Alabama ( many call this WR a ball of muscle. at 6' and runs 4.60 this is a zone defense fit that has the power to man up and get good shove at line of scrimmage)
3:1 - DE Da'Shawn Hand, Alabama (nothing special about this guy other then I think he will be a good system fit DE run stopper)
3:32 - C Mason Cole, Michigan (Groy may start at C but we need a backup and this is it.. the ceiling is high on this guy and I like him)
4:21 - EDGE Dorance Armstrong, Kansas (he nailed 3 major areas in combine.. 4.23 20 yard shuttle, 11.82 60 yard shuttle and coned in at 7.12 all between third and fourth best)
5:29 - DT B.J. Hill, NC St. (BPA)
6:13 - RB David Williams, Arkansas (BPA)

The Bills have set themselves to trade up ahead of Denver and NYJ.  They may end up at #2, #3 or #4, but they know that they have to get ahead of Denver and NYJ in order to be able to select either Darnold or Rosen.  Their first priority in the draft will be to select a franchise QB, not wait to see if one falls to them.

• Like (+1) 1

As others have stated I think the writing is on the wall.  We are trading up.  I'm sure they've already talked to the Giants and Colts and talked about what it'll take depending on who is available.  Said it a while back that I believe Browns go Qb, Giants will take Saquan, and Colts trade w the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1