Tyrod named starting QB of Browns

15 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

I don't disagree

Like I said

He had a good cast here, when healthy, they did alright

My point was that he didn't have trash here (well last year kinda was overall)

Nobody is even sure Gordon can still play high level though, he hasn't played more than what? 5 games?

He did look pretty good in them, hopefully, for his sake, he conditioned himself well and can keep that up all season

They were mostly trash here cuz their health was so inconsistent.

Yeah who knows with Gordon but if they take Barkley at #1 and a QB on whoever they are eyeing at #4, their gonna have a fun offense to watch next season. They have more playmakers than we do

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/15/2018 at 4:57 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

@Gugny doesn’t remember it either. EJ was the titanic and Gug was the band playing as the ship went down. 

He was the iceberg.

On 3/15/2018 at 5:15 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

Browns have apparently said Tyrod is their QB, and they believe in him.  I wouldn't be so quick anymore to assume the Browns will use either of the #1 or #4 on a QB. They could trade down still or forego taking a QB in the first (which would be stupid IMO if they dont take a QB and would riot if I was a Browns QB).

Riots are overrated and rioters should be shot multiple times to ensure they cannot riot again.

On 3/15/2018 at 6:03 PM, ColoradoBills said:

I'm middle-of-the-road on TT but an argument could be made that TT is the best QB Browns have had since they came back into the league.

Derek Anderson had a good streak going and got a probowl nod when Br*dy needed to bow out to see his gynecologist or something.