Tyrod named starting QB of Browns

I never heard Hugh Jackson before. He creeps me out big time. Does anyone else think he is creepy?

Anyway, watch their QB pick balk at coming in because he knows off the bat he won't even get a chance to start.  I think one of them already did?

Anyway, the Browns will be fun to watch this year I bet!

7 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

This has got to affect draft plans for everyone. #4 is looking pretty good!

Don't see this affecting the draft in any way. Browns go QB at #1, probably, or at least #4 and plan on sitting him.

Edited by Thurman#1

7 hours ago, JohnC said:

The last thing I would do is criticize a team that  would draft Barkley with a high pick. However, if I were a Cleveland fan I would want the Browns to use their first pick on their preferred qb. There is no need for them to gamble that the qb they want will be there at the four spot unless it is Mayfield. Barkley without question is the highest rated back but there are maybe three other highly rated backs who will be available at the top of the second round when they pick. If they select players such as Fitzpatrick or Chubb they would be adding a dynamic defensive player who is also rated at the top of the board. 

As I stated in my prior post the issue comes down to how do you build a balanced roster? There is no right or wrong answer. It comes down to preference. For me I would take a highly rated defensive player with their second selection who is rated near the top of the board over taking a top a rated back when there are other very good backs that can be had in the next round. 

All fair points and good reply 

This doesnt mean anything besides them not drafting Rosen. 

Thats it.

Tyrods my boy. Go ball out with the Browns, you got actual weapons now and Haley is miles ahead of Dennison as an OC. With Barkley, Landry, Gordon, and Haley adjusting his gameplans to Tyrods strenghts, deep ball, roll outs, hitches and rare seam to the tight end, and stay away from his weaknesses like making him a pocket QB, mid field anticipation throws, and back shoulder throws, that offense is gonna be fun to watch!!

12 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

This doesnt mean anything besides them not drafting Rosen. 

Thats it.

Tyrods my boy. Go ball out with the Browns, you got actual weapons now and Haley is miles ahead of Dennison as an OC. With Barkley, Landry, Gordon, and Haley adjusting his gameplans to Tyrods strenghts, deep ball, roll outs, hitches and rare seam to the tight end, and stay away from his weaknesses like making him a pocket QB, mid field anticipation throws, and back shoulder throws, that offense is gonna be fun to watch!!

So what you're saying is he isn't a good QB.

He had Woods, Watkins, Clay, and shady here in Buffalo.

Haley I think is a better OC that Dennison and Roman for sure, but let's not act like he had **** offensive weapons his whole time in Buffalo.

Shady is better than anybody the Browns have, and better than Barkley.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

any bets on whether or not Cleveland's offensive line is lauded for giving their qb the most time to throw the ball?

Technically ours did too, since he held the ball the longest of any QB in football ??

16 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I feel like I've had to do this a million times, but here we go again :

Taylor had "Woods, Watkins, Clay, and Shady" on the field for fifteen games total over three years.

When he did, this was the result : 63.6% comp. 8.25 Ypa. 27 TD passes. 6 Ints

There is plenty of evidence Taylor can take advantage of a situation with real NFL-grade talent, not a patched-together mess of cast-offs and cripples.....

22 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Haley I think is a better OC that Dennison and Roman for sure, but let's not act like he had **** offensive weapons his whole time in Buffalo.

When he had those players we were a top 10 scoring offense. Josh Gordon is a better receiver than anyone he ever had here. It's conceivable that they will have a top 10 scoring offense in Cleveland with the additions they've made, but I think the defense will ultimately fail them again.

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Best offense he's ever had around him

So 205 ypg next season ? 

Ravens and Steelers will have him benched by week 10.   

17 minutes ago, grb said:

I feel like I've had to do this a million times, but here we go again :

Taylor had "Woods, Watkins, Clay, and Shady" on the field for fifteen games total over three years.

When he did, this was the result : 63.6% comp. 8.25 Ypa. 27 TD passes. 6 Ints

There is plenty of evidence Taylor can take advantage of a situation with real NFL-grade talent, not a patched-together mess of cast-offs and cripples.....

Plenty of evidence he can’t as well 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

When he had those players we were a top 10 scoring offense. Josh Gordon is a better receiver than anyone he ever had here. It's conceivable that they will have a top 10 scoring offense in Cleveland with the additions they've made, but I think the defense will ultimately fail them again.

I don't disagree that it's a good cast

My point was that Tyrod had a very good cast when they were healthy.

He had decent stats with them healthy.

I think he will have a solid season.

I don't think he will turn into an MVP QB though.

will be fun watching Tyrod be mediocre for another team next year.

unless he magically starts reading the 2/3 of the field he couldnt with us,  he'll put up his typical Tyrod numbers regardless of the "talent" around him.

AFC North defenses are going to feast on his inability to pass the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/16/2018 at 9:42 AM, SouthNYfan said:

I don't disagree that it's a good cast

My point was that Tyrod had a very good cast when they were healthy.

He had decent stats with them healthy.

I think he will have a solid season.

I don't think he will turn into an MVP QB though.

Tryod was here for 3 years. The cast was only healthy for 1 season.

I want to say hell have a better season there bc they have more weopons, a better oc than dennison, and its only logical but.......its also the browns so..... meh...

I hope he balls out tho, that offense wouod be fun to watch.

Tyrod, Barkley, Gordon, Doctson, and Landry. Those are all playmakers. You know the things we dont have on offense minus #25.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Tryod was here for 3 years. The cast was only healthy for 1 season.

I want to say hell have a better season there bc they have more weopons, a better oc than dennison, and its only logical but.......its also the browns so..... meh...

I hope he balls out tho, that offense wouod be fun to watch.

Tyrod, Barkley, Gordon, Doctson, and Landry. Those are all playmakers. You know the things we dont have on offense minus #25.

I don't disagree

Like I said

He had a good cast here, when healthy, they did alright

My point was that he didn't have trash here (well last year kinda was overall)

Nobody is even sure Gordon can still play high level though, he hasn't played more than what? 5 games?

He did look pretty good in them, hopefully, for his sake, he conditioned himself well and can keep that up all season