What was the big rumor that was to happen yesterday regarding Bills "HUGE" trade??

cba fan

If you had read the thread on it, you would have read that it came from a DMV worker who has a brother who owns a bar in Buffalo. 

ie. it was utter made up Bullsh*t 

Then you could have avoided making a thread to ask a question about another thread.

2 hours ago, cba fan said:

Can't find any news about what this was. Since it never happened, why can't the media guys tell us what fell through??

Can't speak for the others, but after spending the afternoon teasing everyone with something he was announcing Tuesday or Wednesday,Timmah! Graham ultimately came out and admitted he really didn't have anything that was related to the roster.

Then he ultimately reported nothing at all.

It's all about the clicks and follows.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

If you had read the thread on it, you would have read that it came from a DMV worker who has a brother who owns a bar in Buffalo. 

ie. it was utter made up Bullsh*t 

Then you could have avoided making a thread to ask a question about another thread.

ok smart ass.:D. I feel yah.

But just to be clear.

I was not asking a question about another thread. I read that thread. I was asking if any media guys had told us what the rumor was. IE: who was proposed to be traded and for who.

Edited by cba fan
iiii

16 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Glad yesterday is over.....I am dreading the days before the draft tho.....

I hope we don't have to wait that long to discuss which QB the Bills should draft....