Dolphins Release C Mike Pouncey - Signed by the Chargers

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Dolphins Release C Mike Pouncey After He Refused 50% Pay Cut
6 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

He was part of the bullying issue.  He runs his mouth a lot.  Got in trouble with the lsw, literally shoving a cop, iirc. Maybe it was his brother. 

They both tore up Miami in free Hernandez garb. Really seemed to think he dindunuffin.

I've heard some horror stories about those Pouncey boys. Issues dating back around 10 years with the drug trade in South Florida.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Gase is building a team-first-culture!

35 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I've heard some horror stories about those Pouncey boys. Issues dating back around 10 years with the drug trade in South Florida.

At least one of them was associated with Hernandez

13 hours ago, Wsam4031 said:

no thanks this guy has been terrible and injured a lot the past few years. Better off with Groy

It would be nice to see him and RI back together, maybe call up Martin for a try out , after he gets outta jail

I'm pretty sure I read that Martin was out of jail later on that same day... could be wrong tho, honestly hope I am because that is pretty f'd up if not. That dude needs to be institutionalized. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Dolphins Release C Mike Pouncey - Signed by the Chargers