Jordy to Raiders, Crabtree cut

20 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Does Crabtree have the DNA?  Probably not but I would love to have him on the Bills.

Anything can be better than Brandon "19 Yard Line" Tate.  I'd take Crabtree for his route running ability and veteran leadership.  Zay still could use some help as well with anyone we draft next month.  Hell I'd take anyone for a reasonable contract which seems to be all we're giving out.  

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Have you checked the Bills depth chart at WR lately? Crabtree would be an improvement, not just a name. 

Have you checked the depth chart lately? AJ McCarron and Nathan Peterman are our QBs. Doesn’t really seem like Buffalo would be a hot spot for a diva WR destination 

3 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Have you checked the depth chart lately? AJ McCarron and Nathan Peterman are our QBs. Doesn’t really seem like Buffalo would be a hot spot for a diva WR destination 

Interestingly I remember an interview with John Clayton in 2015 where he said Crabtree really wanted to go to Buffalo (because they were giving out big contracts at that time) but the Bills decided to bring in Harvin and Crab went to Raiders. At that time we had Cassell, EJ and just signed TT. So I don’t think he cares. He wants the money first and foremost. 

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

As long as neither goes to NE

Now is not the time to go there and sign a 4-5 year deal. You get 1, maybe 2 years with Brady then it will be 3-13 seasons of misery (for NE anyway!)

Perhaps Bud Light could edit their commercial: "To the pit of NE*!"

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I thought TT did a solid job last year getting us 9 wins with a sub par receiving crew. However he's gone and we have AJ. So it's time to get behind the new guy and trust the process. I wouldn't rule out Buffalo as an attractive destination for any diva or non diva WRs. The league is seeing what's being bui.lt here 

40 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interestingly I remember an interview with John Clayton in 2015 where he said Crabtree really wanted to go to Buffalo (because they were giving out big contracts at that time) but the Bills decided to bring in Harvin and Crab went to Raiders. At that time we had Cassell, EJ and just signed TT. So I don’t think he cares. He wants the money first and foremost. 

What could have been. I’m not opposed to bringing him in. But he’s a guy that will complain and whine if he doesn’t get the ball

Edited by Seanbillsfan2206