GoFundGugny: Donations needed until Memorial Day!!

17 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

We should all pitch in for your truck repair expenses. 

There aren’t any. But if you’d like, that’s what we’ll call my new TV fundraiser. Mrags’ auto repair bill fundraiser. 

Whatever you you need to tell yourself to give me money 

8 hours ago, mrags said:

There aren’t any. But if you’d like, that’s what we’ll call my new TV fundraiser. Mrags’ auto repair bill fundraiser. 

Whatever you you need to tell yourself to give me money 

Sho’ me the monay ..... please.

23 hours ago, Gugny said:

Indian giver.

14 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You just want to !@#$ and jew me on it and get if for free. 

Are you guys secretly in love?  

I'm happy to report that, with the generous donations, advice and support of our beloved TBD Community, that I was able to purchase a smoker this weekend.

Special thanks to @CountryCletus, @BringBackFergy and @Cripple Creek for their patience and kindness.

And a very big shout out to @Chef Jim, because even though I bought a new smoker, I still have room for the egg and will graciously accept it when we finally meet for the SHOOTY.

God Bless smokers ... God Bless TBD ... and God Bless the United States of Freeloaders.

Ah ... men.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CountryCletus said:

Only person in history to be forced to have Lowes deliver the smoker bc it wouldn’t fit in the Nissan.....

That is interesting.  The last grill we bought was from Home Depot.  We drive down to make the purchase and we couldn't get it into the 2005 Ford Taurus.   In 100° plus heat,we take it out of the box and stack it in the car. We drive 15 minutes home and take it out in 100° heat.  Two hours later the grill is assembled and ready to use with minimal curse words.

6 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

58ca500e-126e-44f2-bfdb-22ed81cdffe0-768

His beloved babe mobile......  

WOW! So that's what a blue one would look like.  Mr CGF drove a white one back in the day.

4 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I’m surprised it’s that “cool.” I was expecting a versa.

4 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I’m surprised it’s that “cool.” I was expecting a versa.

WOW! A Datsun B210.

MAN   I'm old ?