GoFundGugny: Donations needed until Memorial Day!!

I was thinking about starting a go find me for a new TV. I just bought a 75” Sony bit I don’t like it. I’m looking to upgrade and a 65” is more than $1k more. If I want the 75” it’s $2500 more. What does everyone think about pitching in to help my high expectations for watching Bills away games. 

6 hours ago, mrags said:

I was thinking about starting a go find me for a new TV. I just bought a 75” Sony bit I don’t like it. I’m looking to upgrade and a 65” is more than $1k more. If I want the 75” it’s $2500 more. What does everyone think about pitching in to help my high expectations for watching Bills away games. 

We should all pitch in for your truck repair expenses. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Well you don’t wan’t it anyway. The wheels are all flat. Dego whop whop whop when I move it. 

I don't mind a little chink in the armor.

32 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Just mined some bitcoin and uploaded to you via tele-transport. Once you are able to

trade it on the open market (try the Luxembourg exchange), you should be flush with cash. Good luck! 

Gugny thanks you for this. To recognize your generosity, we'd like to send you an 8x12 glossy of Gugny with his new smoker once it is purchased and delivered. Please leave your address with our staff.

6 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Thank you! I actually don't live at a physical address. I live in the ether. But you can reach me at the following bar code:  3488x359ABHG##53. I look forward to seeing a jpeg image of that Smoker!! 

Are you from the future?

23 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Gugny this summer with his new smoker:

barbeku-canavari_d620.jpg

Although I would like to make a joke about this guy, you know damned good and well that the chicken in that smoker/grill thing is going to taste f-ing amazing! 

I can practically taste it through my computer monitor.