Is Lindsay Rhodes hot?

Steptide

I have noticed her a few times.  She is not particularly pretty, but she has a smoking hot, tight, petite little body if you are into that sort of thing.

It looks like I could wrap my hands around her waist and touch fingers from one hand to the other.  

She's tiny.  Might well not weigh 100 lbs. 

10 hours ago, Steptide said:

I know she had a child within the last year or so. Don't know if it's her first or not, but having kids will definitely age a person 

I love new moms;  they frequently need to know if they’ve still got it.

So yes, but I’d prefer Mollie Qerim.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 years later...
On 3/15/2018 at 9:14 AM, Steptide said:

If you don't know who she is, she's one of the hosts on NFL prime time on NFL network. I know she isn't a total smoke show, but I find myself having a bit of a celebrity crush on her. She's like your friends hot mom in high school 

Lindsay-Soto-Feet-2351693.jpg

She's slightly above average compared to a woman that you most likely would pass on the sidewalk near your home.  None of my friend's moms looked like that.  That aside it was probably more dangerous to take notice of an older woman years ago.  Some guys today might be OK in a quick look but many years ago somebody might bust your head open by taking notice.  At the very least you would be made an outcast in your town along with your family.  

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I stand by this statement. 

I think it's an excellent assessment.    She's a yes, but it's not like you're going to devote a chapter in your memoirs to it.

I find this sort of female objectification horrendous!

With that said, Lindsay Rhodes vs Cynthia Frelund?  Reasonably similar in looks, IMO (emphasis on reasonably and similar). Thin, tight bodies (exactly my type). Attractive, but not gorgeous, etc.

And yes, what picture you choose makes a difference. 

636532755807365303-Cynthia-Frelund.jpg?w

For the record, aside from the  "OBVIOUSLY HOT" on-air women (typically younger, sorry), I've always like Hannah Storm and Sage Steele. Both underrated as sportscasters, too, IMO. That adds to their appeal for me.

On 3/15/2018 at 10:48 AM, Steptide said:

The picture I posted is a really good picture of her. On TV I'd say she doesn't look as good. I think part of it is she has a great personality and that always makes a chic more attractive 

What really makes you attractive to them is when you call them chics. They ***** love that.